Weapon Shop System! [V2]

Author Topic: Weapon Shop System! [V2]  (Read 30455 times)

Wait, use the no-drop addon by chrono, and that way, nobody gets the items!
Unless you're trying to drop Tier Tac ammo.

It's cool, but it seems like using events would be simpler.
Have you ever tried making a weapon shop with VCE? This is much less complicated.

Have you ever tried making a weapon shop with VCE? This is much less complicated.
Did that with every tier tac weapon made, and all of frog's guns and then some.
Never want to do that again.
One line evens are all I need

Noted will include in next update

Okay cool because I wasn't planning on using this for TDM classes. I just want it as a cool option for deathmatches. You get some extra points and then you are able to buy a powerful weapon for a limited time for all the points you racked up.

Okay cool because I wasn't planning on using this for TDM classes. I just want it as a cool option for deathmatches. You get some extra points and then you are able to buy a powerful weapon for a limited time for all the points you racked up.

Yah feedback is much appreciated, always happy to improve on mods :D

going to sleep now so will work on update tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 06:24:36 PM by Gambsy »

The main reason why people like slayer is because it's flexible. So if you designed this add-on for class based TDMs only then not many people will use it.

So I'm glad you're improving it now.

can be done but has serious issues, like pistol could cost 9000 and a rocket cost 1

Add a command to set a minimum/maximum price.

New system

will update OP with change log in a bit
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 03:54:39 PM by Gambsy »

Come to my server and I'll show you why that's wrong.
Dude. It can't be perfect. Nothing can meet your god damn standards if ur like this. :/

Dude. It can't be perfect. Nothing can meet your god damn standards if ur like this. :/

Dude. I was only suggesting one time pickup.

The weaponshop broke. So I plant a brick and then spawn an item I never set price on. I am able to buy the weapon.

So if I delete the brick, plant it and spawn the same item again I am unable to obtain it.

I can't really explain it in text.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 08:15:34 PM by Lord Tony² »

"hm, seems alright"
*sees download button*
"OH MY GOD IM DOWNLOADING IT"
(nice download button.
this can be useful in a lot o ways. thank you!!1

The weaponshop broke. So I plant a brick and then spawn an item I never set price on. I am able to buy the weapon.

So if I delete the brick, plant it and spawn the same item again I am unable to obtain it.

I can't really explain it in text.

Please direct your attention to the OP

"/MakeWeaponShopBrick - Just sets up the events required for the brick"

Tom, you are the best :)