Author Topic: Dear School System.... forget YOU!  (Read 3220 times)

Take this to loving drama. Seriously, no one with testicles ever liked school. Get over it.

you are so increidbly much a newcigarette

seriously I want to reach through this screen and rip your balls off

read the loving rules

V:

Thou shalt not plea for sympathy, such is the word of the Badspot.

you are so increidbly much a newcigarette

seriously I want to reach through this screen and rip your balls off

read the loving rules

Which is why I changed it. Before you posted your pathetic attempt at smartness. Now back to the topic, schools are abusive. And I'll say it again, make them look like derps.

Do you even know anyone that was arrested for having more than 8 days off of school there? I highly doubt they'll arrest you anyway. It's the parents they mostly go crazy over.

Which is why I changed it. Before you posted your derp. Now back to the topic, schools are abusive. And I'll say it again, make them look like derps.

>uses derp as insult

We are going to have an interesting experience here

>uses derp as insult

We are going to have an interesting experience here

Nice job taking the attention away from the topic and on me. Well, more yourself. Stop being an attention whore.

Nice job taking the attention away from the topic and on me. Well, more yourself. Stop being an attention whore.
You're pretty stupid.

You're a moron.

Burn down the school and 360 noscope the principal

Burn down the school and 360 noscope the principal

360 noscope dropshot with a spoon

You don't know what an attention whore is, do you.

Missing more than 6 days.......

I ain't goin to no juvi for no 7 months

The forget are you talking about? You're not going to go to prison for missing school for being sick.