Author Topic: I just port-forwarded, yet people STILL can't join my server?  (Read 696 times)

I even tried the disable UpnP in-game. I tried it check and unchecked and people still can't join.

My dad did the whole port-forwarding. I told him that ports 28000 and 28030 were the ones that needed opening. After that, he told me if it's 28000 AND 28030, or if it's 28000 TO 28030. I guessed it was TO.

Did I guess wrong at that last part, or is there something else that needs to be done?

I've heard you only need 28000 open. I don't remember if it's TCP and UDP or just the former.

Either way, check that your firewall is allowing connections through that port.

I've heard you only need 28000 open. I don't remember if it's TCP and UDP or just the former.

Either way, check that your firewall is allowing connections through that port.

I read on a tutorial by Ephialtes that it is ports 28000 to 28030. It is also supposed to be TO.

So, if I'm right about the TO thing, then something must be SERIOUSLY wrong...

Did you do it like this tutorial on www.portforward.com where you choose your router and then your game?
You can also try enabling uPnP on both your router and Blockland, then Blockland can PortForward itself.

Did you do it like this tutorial on www.portforward.com where you choose your router and then your game?
You can also try enabling uPnP on both your router and Blockland, then Blockland can PortForward itself.

No. I can't even find my router on the list.

I'm not sure what setting the disable uPnP should be at. I don't know where to find it on my router's homepage, either.

I read on a tutorial by Ephialtes that it is ports 28000 to 28030. It is also supposed to be TO.

So, if I'm right about the TO thing, then something must be SERIOUSLY wrong...
This is a myth.
Blockland only needs port 28000 open.
according to kalphiter anyway and it makes sense soo

What router do you have?