Racerboy.. What a douchebag.

Author Topic: Racerboy.. What a douchebag.  (Read 3556 times)

The way he was posting on this drama wasn't necessary "messing around" he was acting like an starfish.
I'll admit that he shouldn't have said the stuff he did on the forums. But just forgive him you're over reacting.

I'll admit that he shouldn't have said the stuff he did on the forums. But just forgive him you're over reacting.
Actually I was just implying how unnecessary this thread is.

User was banned for this post

Well he's banned now so...

One week ban. Topics over let it die.

Racerboy isn't a richard, he's a cool guy if you get to know him. He was just messing around its not that big of a deal. Everyone does it once and a while, not worth a drama.
Jesus christ, are you that handicapped? Your friend just got banned for doing that.

Jesus christ, are you that handicapped? Your friend just got banned for doing that.
Plus Racerboy WAS acting like an starfish whether he can accept it or not.

Anything outside of this thread that you could use as a reference? I think not.
I'm sort of late but one time he team killed me as a vigilantee because a teammate walked into my bullets and he died.
He went on to say how he was stopping my rampage.

Wait, so if you say a thread is uneccesary, then you get banned for DCDP?
Can someone elaborate and explain this to me?

ONTOPIC-I remember back when Aes had a TDM server up and racer was spawnkilling everyone.

Racer just overall is a very unlikable person.

Wait, so if you say a thread is uneccesary, then you get banned for DCDP?
Can someone elaborate and explain this to me?

ONTOPIC-I remember back when Aes had a TDM server up and racer was spawnkilling everyone.
Anyone who posts "who cares" or "no one cares" or similar dismissive statements will be banned.

"Unnecessary Thread" = Bannable
"Thread isn't needed" = Bannable
"Don't care about this thread" = Bannable

I cannot believe why Racer "played it off in this thread", I've lost all of my respect to him.

Racer is depressed and is asking me to post that he is extremely sorry and wants to apologize for what he's done. He's heavily acknowledged what he did was wrong and that he's deeply in the wrong, but wants to know if you can accept his deepest apologies. Although he does not blame you if you don't, because he seriously was being a huge cunt, but wants a second chance and will accept his week long ban to think about what he's done. As said, he doesn't blame you if you don't forgive him, He just wants everyone to know that he's sorry.

Enjoy.

1 week ban incoming

Racer is depressed and is asking me to post that he is extremely sorry and wants to apologize for what he's done. He's heavily acknowledged what he did was wrong and that he's deeply in the wrong, but wants to know if you can accept his deepest apologies. Although he does not blame you if you don't, because he seriously was being a huge cunt, but wants a second chance and will accept his week long ban to think about what he's done. As said, he doesn't blame you if you don't forgive him, He just wants everyone to know that he's sorry.
I laughed

I laughed again.
I predict he'll turn out the same way.