Author Topic: Holy stuff i am scared as forget  (Read 696 times)

Screamers, screamers everywhere aaa im scared

Where?

When I was cleaning out my old computer of viruses, a screamer from a virus popped up in windows media player, I've already seen it on youtube once but it still really scared me.

When I was cleaning out my old computer of viruses, a screamer from a virus popped up in windows media player, I've already seen it on youtube once but it still really scared me.
PM me the Youtube link because I don't think you can publicly post screamers

PM me the Youtube link because I don't think you can publicly post screamers
me too

Ok stop pressing my paranoia buttons. I ran into some flash application screamer thing today and all day I thought it was going to open itself up at random times and just now am I starting to doubt it's ever going to come back.

It probably waits for days before opening itself just to give me a false sense of security. Fuuuuuuccckool kids klubkool kids klub.

asfas I don't want to even run the risk of seeing it again, but I think it's titled "Best alien siting" or something related.

asfas I don't want to even run the risk of seeing it again, but I think it's titled "Best alien siting" or something related.
i think i've seen that one, it's not that scary

-listing to music at about half volume
-stops paying attention to music
-the prodigy: voodoo people
-0:55

scared me more than it should have but I wasn't paying any attention to the music

>People getting screamer viruses.

Really? Man, I never even knew such viruses existed, lol

^^^I'm with above individual