Author Topic: The End Of Many Things On This Forum  (Read 1672 times)

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, loveually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.
Everything in bold is regularly ignored. :I

Yeah, I've noticed this too. Badspot probably didn't bother changing it.

Isn't the whole drama section defamatory?

ahaha, i never even noticed that before.
really, it seems only the adult material part is strictly enforced though.

This is blasphemy. The only repercussions that can occur are that either the offending content is removed, or the offending content is removed and the account is banned. If you think about it, Badspot doesn't even have to restrict himself to the rules in OP. He could just ban people willy nilly because he doesn't agree with their ideals or jusst finds them annoying. Obviously there's no reason for him to ban people for this, so why would he ban people for any of the other things (excepting adult content and breaking of actual federal/state law)

This is blasphemy. The only repercussions that can occur are that either the offending content is removed, or the offending content is removed and the account is banned. If you think about it, Badspot doesn't even have to restrict himself to the rules in OP. He could just ban people willy nilly because he doesn't agree with their ideals or jusst finds them annoying. Obviously there's no reason for him to ban people for this, so why would he ban people for any of the other things (excepting adult content and breaking of actual federal/state law)
of course

didn't we already know this

Quote from registry:

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, loveually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.
LOL

aren't you the guy that got banned because you spammed RTB IRC and tried to act like it wasn't you

it seems that he is that guy.

Quote from registry:
(Edited)
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane...

Ironic.
Isn't this all located in the Drama Forum?

Ironic.
Isn't this all located in the Drama Forum?
Those adjectives are the drama section in a nutshell

I think this is more of a wish than a rule.

For anyone that isn't understanding so far, the point of that is that you agree to doing that in exchange for using the forums. However, it's ultimately Badspot's choice in deciding who he bans or whatnot. Badspot deems that his forum rules, and not the agreements, are the standard by which he judges.

In the end, pointless topic is pointless.