Author Topic: 5 Reasons why GTA San Andreas is better than GTA IV  (Read 1431 times)

1. More character customization. Such as hair, rings, watches, chains, and tattoos.
2. More air vehicles. All IV has is helicopters. San Andreas has jets, biplanes, cropdusters, and a boat-plane.
3. More special vehicles. San Andreas has a train, jumbo jet, house boat, monster truck, semi truck with trailer, bulldozer, hovercraft, jetpack, and a tank.
4. San Andreas allows you to customize your vehicles and add hydraulics, nitro, and a stuffload of other stuff. All IV lets you do is change the color.
5. San Andreas doesn't require Games for Windows Live. GfWL is the biggest piece of stuff I have ever installed on my computer. It doesn't work half the time and you have to log in to load and save your data.

Rockstar Games has really disappointed me with GTA IV. I hope they do better with GTA V.

Gta5 will probably just use steam like la noire

I hope so.
If it uses Game for Windows Live I probably won't even get it.

I hope so.
If it uses Game for Windows Live I probably won't even get it.
Make it 6 reasons

6.GTA San Andreas has no fuel for vehicles and GTA V does.

You're four years late for critiquing it.

You're four years late for critiquing it.
I figured I should remind everybody.

I figured I should remind everybody.

I guess you forgot how awful GTA SA was? The game's unable to be completed unless you cap the framerate, no cabs (you have to drive everywhere), no wanted circle (so it's hard as stuff to know when you're out of police range), you can't shoot while driving unless sideways, to name a few.

I still enjoy vice city the most

>Never played GTA: SA
>Constantly played GTA: VC
>Has no loving idea what the big deal is with GTA: SA

I never understand why people obsess about it so much. I didn't even hear about SA until after I had stopped playing VC, and I don't hear about it more than when someone might come out saying it was great. From my perspective, SA is an obscure game with a bunch of fanboys. I'm being totally serious, I only even knew it existed after the fact, and it really feels to me like it's... nothing...

SA > all gta games

VC is an extremely close second

but no swimming

TOMMY THE BADASS CAN DO EVERYTHING

...BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM.

OMG YES.  Thank GOD.

GFWL is the biggest headache.

Add another reason: GTA IV's colors are so gloomy and depressing

OPs avatar made me punch my wall.
Ow.

All GTA games are good in their own way.