Which class do you like best? (v2)

Assault
Shotgun
LMG
Infantry
Defense
Support
SMG

Author Topic: Nobot's Level Up Trench Warfare Server (DeathTrench) (v2!)  (Read 3722 times)

This is probably the only trench tdm server i'd ever join.

Good job mate!

This looks pretty co-
I (Glass) will now be working with Nobot with his Trench Warfare. My server will be shutting down and locking my topic. Im now going as Nobots Co-Host, Well, Me and Eussorus are bonn a be Co-Host. So. Heres a link to the Shutdown alert i made on my Topic.

oh

This looks pretty co-

oh
Its still the same build, same server, same class system.

Just because Glass and I are working together doesn't mean the server isn't cool anymore.
Its to bring all of our players into one trench warfare server.
The ones who like his and the ones who like mine.

Just because Glass and I are working together doesn't mean the server isn't cool anymore.
The server looks fine, Glass has just shown himself to be a bad administrator in the past.

Glass has just shown himself to be a bad administrator in the past.
I assure you if Glass badmins he is de-admined forever. Possibly banned.

Fine with me.

Better than most Trench TDMs I have been to.

Yes it does. Having Glass admin Co-Host is a big mistake. I was about to come to the server, too.

Glass is a horrible host he also makes a stuff ton of excuses. Personally I don't trust him one bit, I don't think you should either Nobot.

Glass is a horrible host he also makes a stuff ton of excuses. Personally I don't trust him one bit, I don't think you should either Nobot.
You do realize the only reason you hated my server is because i refused to change weapon pack? :|

You do realize the only reason you hated my server is because i refused to change weapon pack? :|

stuffty weapon pack. Don't put words in his mouth.

The weapons weren't stuffty, Glass.