Author Topic: Post Your Desktop 2 / Desktop Megathread  (Read 287448 times)

-snip-
That actually looks quite nice. Could use a different background though, the ASUS logo seems too bland imo.

I could use a bit of help setting my desktop wallpaper to something other than solid color on Windows 8 Pro, my Skype name is darerd57.

Lower quality pic I found.

I use a higher quality one for mine.

This is the biggest page stretch I have ever seen.
But anyways, I updated my desktop to a more "minimalistic" look today.
And winter is here so...

Hope you like :)

Lower quality pic I found.

I use a higher quality one for mine.
something like this?

yeah, chrome doesn't really tell me how large files are.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 01:15:12 AM by Jaxx »

I don't see whats wrong with having large images on a Post Your Desktop thread. Infact I prefer large ones when looking at desktops.

I don't see whats wrong with having large images on a Post Your Desktop thread. Infact I prefer large ones when looking at desktops.
it messes up the page
if people really care that much about how humongous their screen is, they can post resolution and diagonal width stats.

This was fun, need to play with it a bit more but this is more or less the final version.

it messes up the page
if people really care that much about how humongous their screen is, they can post resolution and diagonal width stats.
if people really care that much about how much their page stretches, they could just use an anti-pagestretch stylish style

if people really care that much about how much their page stretches, they could just use an anti-pagestretch stylish style
Or instead of using Stylish you could use Opera and have userscripts and style scripts integrated~

Or instead of using Stylish you could use Opera and have userscripts and style scripts integrated~
except nobody uses opera lol

except nobody uses opera lol
Because you're all uneducated forgets who would rather use a browser that's overhyped compared to a good browser?