Author Topic: My parents are getting divorced.  (Read 2808 times)

Aparrently my dad was cheating.
When they were fighting in my dads work room it started out with my mom saying "wow" like 50 times.
They went into the master bedroom and fought more. Like the nosy person I am I checked the messages and it seems like my dad and some woman were talking about meeting each other. Then my mom started telling him to take the ring off saying they're not married anymore and kePt calling him a bastard.

God damn I've known these people my whole life and the last thing I wanted to happen is a divorce.

I just sat there on the couch bawling saying "why!" still crying a bit right now

it will be ok <pity pat>

i know that feel
my parents divorced when i was seven

If my parents ever get divorced I couldn't take that sorta change and I would kill myself.
probably.

wow i'm so--

Quote from: OP's Location
Equestria

its okay, friendship is magic, friend.

My parents have been divorced for 3 years. The process included my dad being hospitalized with a collapsed lung. You got it the easy way.

If my parents ever get divorced I couldn't take that sorta change and I would kill myself.
probably.
This is exactly how I feel

My mom cut her wedding band in half, my dad bought 2 new ones. Give it some time it should resolve. (PS a little time can mean up to years)

My mom and dad almost divorced ALMOST.  Give them some time if they have any sense it'll clear up.

wow i'm so--

Ok be a massive douche to him that's fine too.

My parents have been divorced for 3 years. The process included my dad being hospitalized with a collapsed lung. You got it the easy way.
your mom must've been a bitch if she didn't want to look after him.
oooh!!!!

Ok be a massive douche to him that's fine too.
Ok be a captain obvious that's fine too

Ok be a captain obvious that's fine too
It's what I do best citizen.
Time to go save the world from terrorists.

Holy stuff can you be more of an starfish? This dude's getting his parents divorced and you're calling him a friend because he likes a TV show?

OP, I'm sorry for your loss. :(

I know how you feel, my parents got divorced when I was in 6th grade, depressing year for me.