Help Sluggeh plan a vacation to Myrtle Beach

Author Topic: Help Sluggeh plan a vacation to Myrtle Beach  (Read 329 times)

Im going to try and set up a vacation without having to spend too much money.(Going to show my family.)

Car and Distance

We have to drive 596 miles from around Cincinnati to Myrtle Beach. We drive a 2005 Pontiac Vibe(not much space though) it gets 31 MPG on the highway and about 27 MPG in an Urban area. The fuel tank holds 13 gallons of fuel. I estimate it we would spend $150 to $350 on fuel.

Hotel
I do not know how long we would stay, but I would rather spend 6 days at Myrtle Beach than just 2 or 3. So I was looking at these 2 hotels, Paradise Resort and 3 Palms Oceanfront Resort. I do not mind either of them as they are both great deals.

Stuff to do

Swimming
Suntan
Sit around
Golf
Hang with Aeschylus
Suggest more
Suntan like someone on Jersey Shore and knock up some chicks

Help me decide what I need.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:19:13 PM by Slugger »

Im going to try and set up a vacation without having to spend too much money.(Going to show my family.)

Car and Distance

We have to drive miles from around Cincinnati to Myrtle Beach. We drive a 2005 Pontiac Vibe(not much space though) it gets 31 MPG on the highway and about 27 MPG in an Urban area. The fuel tank holds 13 gallons of fuel. I estimate it we would spend $150 to $350 on fuel.

Hotel
I do not know how long we would stay, but I would rather spend 6 days at Myrtle Beach than just 2 or 3. So I was looking at these 2 hotels, Paradise Resort and 3 Palms Oceanfront Resort. I do not mind either of them as they are both great deals.

Stuff to do

Swimming
Suntan
Sit around
Golf
Hang with Aeschylus
Suggest more

Help me decide what I need.
fixed

You should probably suntan all day like a Jersey Shore cast member, get severally burned, and acquire skin cancer.

OH GOD I WISH I COULD COME.

Will you be stopping in North Carolina on the way there?

Bump, I need suggestions.