Author Topic: Teech a ertless fegit hoa 2 drew  (Read 2200 times)

Okay, find something that's simple, yet challenging, and try it. And use a reference, for example, if you want to draw a manga girl, study manga styles, and take a reference then try to replicate it, once you got that covered, try mixing it up a bit, like changing a hairstyle or the eyes. And when you're ready, you can try and draw without using a reference.

How to draw manga girls: Some guidelines
Huge eyes
Small mouth
Line for a nose
Shiny eyes and stuff

Third post within short spam here, but find something you enjoy drawing and can add onto. For instance, I draw Kokopelli people, trees, and cartoon steampunk biplane whales. However, don't let that limit you.

How to draw manga girls: Some guidelines
Huge eyes
Small mouth
Line for a nose
Shiny eyes and stuff
That is false. There is not just one style of manga. There are thousands of different styles ranging from hyper-realistic to extremely cartoony, just like American cartoons and comics.

That is false. There is not just one style of manga. There are thousands of different styles ranging from hyper-realistic to extremely cartoony, just like American cartoons and comics.
They all have one similar aspect.
They all suck richard.

I FOUND MY TALENT
I'M GOOD AT MAKING DRUG REFERENCES IN NO DRUG POSTERS!

30 LINES A DAY MAKES LIFE GO AWAY!

They all have one similar aspect.
They all suck richard.
Not true. Some anime and manga suck gigantic richards where as some are really good.

Not true. Some anime and manga suck gigantic richards where as some are really good.

No, it all sucks, I can reassure you.

OK I NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST IT IS Bothering me so much

Quote from: title
Teach an artless friend how to draw
do this and i will be forever happy

OK I NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST IT IS Bothering me so much
do this and i will be forever happy

Updated.

Lizzy, Thompson is the guy who made the thread about "how to kill weaboo's" or whatever.
He's pretty steadfast in his beliefs, jokingly or not

Lizzy, Thompson is the guy who made the thread about "how to kill weaboo's" or whatever.
He's pretty steadfast in his beliefs, jokingly or not
Ah, okay.