I need some money for a project that I'm doing this spring break. Watdo?

Author Topic: I need some money for a project that I'm doing this spring break. Watdo?  (Read 479 times)

So yeah, I want to build something but I need some money since I'm broke, how should I gain said cash? My mom said she'd pay me for doing chores around the house but I want to avoid that if possible.

Mow the lawn.
Make music.
Sell games.
Make a game.
Get donations.
Lemonade stand.

Mow the lawn.

This isn't 1960.

I dunno about where you live but nobody wants kids mowing there lawn here. I'd probably pay them $5 to go away.

This isn't 1960.

I dunno about where you live but nobody wants kids mowing there lawn here. I'd probably pay them $5 to go away.

this

I'd probably pay them $5 to go away.
Then...
Go on someone's lawn and get paid to go away?

Do chores.
I used to never do chores, and when my mom started forcing me with pay I was like "OH GOD NO THIS IS TERRIBLE OH GOD WHY NOO"
then it wasn't so bad and I got monies $$

You could sell yourself for love, you can make some good money off of that. I can hook you up with a worldwide company that could get you a job. They can do it completely risk free, just PM me if you are interested.

You could sell yourself for love, you can make some good money off of that. I can hook you up with a worldwide company that could get you a job. They can do it completely risk free, just PM me if you are interested.

This is also a very good idea. I did this for a while but it didn't feel right. Most people have different opinions.

This is also a very good idea. I did this for a while but it didn't feel right. Most people have different opinions.
It kind of depends on where you are placed and what services you provide. You get paid more depending on how many different positions and kinks you allow.

It kind of depends on where you are placed and what services you provide. You get paid more depending on how many different positions and kinks you allow.
Sounds like my kind of job...

get a wepon and extort the innocent.

This isn't 1960.
Mowning the lawn is a great way to make money, at least for a range of 10-20 dollars.

hahahahaha, you're so funny.

Collect empty soda bottles and return them for $0.03 a bottle!

Make crops of opium gum and weed.