Author Topic: Earth 2.0 - Redux  (Read 55618 times)

"I'll give you the short version" Omas stands up and starts to pace the room "Our planet was destroyed by war, we're probably the only survivors" Omas laughs "We thought we would never see another human again, but here you are. We've been exploring the universe looking for a place to call home, and haven't been successful until now"

noooo
loving internet
your posts didn't show up till like an hour later

"I'll give you the short version" Omas stands up and starts to pace the room "Our planet was destroyed by war, we're probably the only survivors" Omas laughs "We thought we would never see another human again, but here you are. We've been exploring the universe looking for a place to call home, and haven't been successful until now"
"W-well ma'am, My crew and I can take you to our nation, New Italy."

"That's not my decision to make, You'll have to talk to the Admiral." Omas looks at a guard and nods "Your time here is up, you and your crew will be taken back to your ship"

"Or Irajinia," Collin suggests.
"That's not my decision to make, You'll have to talk to the Admiral"
forget

"That's not my decision to make, You'll have to talk to the Admiral." Omas looks at a guard and nods "Your time here is up, you and your crew will be taken back to your ship"
"Whoa Whoa. What the hell is this? what will you guys do?"

"And to think this all started by going to the Mun..."

"To you? Nothing. Not sure how your superiors will react to us though.... " The guard walks up to you and your crew and motions for you to follow him.

"...you damn well better take us to our spacecraft. We are in the middle of a mission here!"

You enter the hanger bay. A large group of officials and people in white coats are examining your ship.

You enter the hanger bay. A large group of officials and people in white coats are examining your ship.
"...why are you touching our ship? It's nothing noteworthy next to the giant thing you live in."

"Your ship is ready for launch" says one of the men in a white coat.

"Your ship is ready for launch" says one of the men in a white coat.
"Ah, thank you."
G'night, bedtime where I am.

We have half our male population prepped up and ready for battle! We shall help you in any form we can! And we shall send you what we can! This is Prime Minister Bear Rooster, out!
(Firecycle, you now have 999,999 "Super soldiers")

We have half our male population prepped up and ready for battle! We shall help you in any form we can! And we shall send you what we can! This is Prime Minister Bear Rooster, out!
(Firecycle, you now have 999,999 "Super soldiers")

Thank you.