Author Topic: Earth 2.0 - Redux  (Read 52888 times)

Country name: Oberhalb

Flag:

Diplomatic Contact: Here

Backstory:

Government type: Unitary Republic

Allies: New Peoples' Republic

Root Country: Germany

Population: ~30,000,000

Capitol: Verkehr

Languages: German

Military: TBA

Space Program: TBA

DEFCON Alert posture: 2

REDCON Alert posture: 2

I'd like a plot of land at the north end of the island The Congregate is on.
I'll be editing this post to include more info.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 10:02:19 PM by Fredulus »

Oberhalb opens embassies in the NPR and friendly relations are established. Pictured below is the New Beijing embassy.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:37:05 PM by Fredulus »

New Scandinavia requests New Australia to import some of the Alyeskan POWs for re-settlement in the large amount of spare land that New Scandinavia possess.

In other news, New Scandinavia receives five ships that were late to the rendezvous. One is Lithuanian Army, one is Lithuanian, two are Filipino, one is Filipino Army.

In other news, New Scandinavia receives five ships that were late to the rendezvous. One is Lithuanian Army, one is Lithuanian, two are Filipino, one is Filipino Army.
?

New Scandinavia requests New Australia to import some of the Alyeskan POWs for re-settlement in the large amount of spare land that New Scandinavia possess.

We refuse, due to classified reasons.

Reposting:
The people of Alyeska make one final appeal to New Australia.

• We want to be able to elect our own leader who will serve under, and be subjected to a council of Officials who are appointed by the New Australian Government;
  • The right to engage in foreign trade;
  • The formation of an Alyeskii Military.  We are willing to send 80% of our troops to serve New Australia in whatever way they please.  This would mean for every soldier we keep for our military, we send you four.

Thank you.

1. You have been given that right, but the first leader is appointed by us.
2. You are a state.
3. You are a state.

1. You have been given that right, but the first leader is appointed by us.
2. You are a state.
3. You are a state.

We were not sure how many rights we had.  An election will be held every two years, starting now.

Irajinia's population skyrockets as almost 70,000,000 people land in starships bound for Hera.

Gojira, you're loving handicapped.

You can't just land 70 million people all of the sudden. Completely unreasonable. I don't even know how you would land that many spaceships at once - it's not possible.

I had a dream about being captured by North Koreans. I think i'm going to war against all communist nations.

I had a dream about being captured by North Koreans. I think i'm going to war against all communist nations.
We bring Mao from the dead and have him stare into Maytrem's soul.