Author Topic: A Philippine update - many stories *PICS OF JOCELL*  (Read 799 times)

So basically this is an update of the last week or more, this would be seperated into multiple topics but to avoid spammaging I'll jut put everything in here, every bolderlined part is a new thread/topic basically.

Vacations

About 2 weeks ago I went on a 3 day vacation on an island called Kamotis (noideahowtospellang) which meant taking a ferry to Cebu and another to the island, both ferries total to 10 hours 1-way hours long. It was good and a very clean tropical island which was a nice change, but with the ferrys back being another 10 hours i officially hate boats now.

Malnourished child

One of the main points of the organisation (grace community empowerment, GCE) i am with is working to help malnourished children become healthy again, and on the trip back from Cebu we went to one of the buildings the GCE headquarters and took one of the children Jocell who had been with the program for a long time, back with us to Dumaguete, she is 5 years old but about the size of a 1 y/o, she started crying a lot with stomach pains and we found out she had worms called Ascris i think, something like that. I don't know if you have heard of/had them before because we don't have it in Australia but they are basically spaghetti. We took her to a hospital to try and put her on a drip because she had been throwing up the water she was drinking and we feared her becoming dehydrated (this was caused by another illness i forgot the name of) the doctor told us that there are 3 stages of malnoutrition and she had gone passed all of them and was very lucky she was still alive, we have to be very careful because a simple fever or flu could easily burst her eye and most likely be fatal. She seems to be recovering from the worms at least.
Pictures:

These were the best pictures i could find on my moms laptop, if i can get some better ones i will put them up.

Working

The main focus for the GCE team here in Dumaguete is building a school, the school opens on April 2nd and is still not fully built, my dad has been going there to help with construction and painting and me occasionally, but as the deadline gets closer i have been skipping school for the last few days to help with everything, which means i wake up, leave and come home about 10pm. I am also meant to be helping for the next few days, except for-

Chafing

About a week ago, maybe less i realized i had a very small chafing mark on my leg which was surprising and I'm assuming it was caused by doing excessive knee-ups the day before, the point is it was very small but i didn't want it to get any worse so i tried to keep my legs apart completely when i walked, looking like a complete handicap. After a day i noticed it was getting worse, i then came to the conclusion that my mofo balls were rubbing on my leg and causing more chafing, so to look even more handicapped i had to legitimately hold my sack when i walked, but because i was pulling my sack forwards it somehow messed some stuff up and my ass started to chafe (there is no loving stopping it) this is especially bad because no matter how i walked it would hurt anyway because of my ass, not to mention the work I'm doing requires a lot of running/walking and to get back to the house from the worksite also requires about 20 min of walking as well as 2 bus rides.
Now it gets really loving bad I decided i would have to live with it because building the school was important and i was already putting up with constantly being attacked by red ants (bumps all over my feet) but this morning i woke up, heard my mom yelling i had 5 minutes until i had to go and to have a shower, so i got up and managed to kick and break my toenail on the bed frame with a bit of blood and went over to have a shower, i got there about 30 seconds after i had been told i had 5 minutes and got undressed, my mother then starts yelling at me "hurry up you have to go now the car is already out of the gate get out of there now hurry up loving squid testicle forgeted my horse" or something along those lines. I put my pants back on noticing that in the confusion my underpanties were on backwards, no time to fix as apparently i have to go NOW.
I get to the site and there is nowhere to fix up my undies, there is a toilet which has no door and nothing else so i thought i would have to deal with it all day, the pant legs rubbed every wrong place the entire day and lets just say i only just got back, legita-loving-mately crippled. I went to have a shower because i can feel immense heat radiating from my legs and it actually burns so much when they touch something i cringe in pain (i have a very high pain threshold but even still) anyway i went to the shower, look at my legs and well, forget. 2/3 of my thigh is bright pink/red my entire scrotum is pink and up my goddamn ass, i basically wont be able to walk for the next week at LEAST it is that loving bad, so here I am now sitting at the computer going commando with a loving furnace in my pants.

There is a lot more i have to put up but i decided to merge some of the stories and cut a lot out.
/discuss this long thread
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:32:03 PM by Clone v.117 »

Sounds awful. c:

Make sure the toe nail grows back properly. Trauma like that can cause it to in-grow, which feels like having a knife jabbed into your foot every time it touches anything, and usually requires surgery to remove if it gets bad.

Why are you having to do this? Forced by family? And are you home yet?

watch as someone finds the "furnace in my pants" bit arousing

i had some skin (and possibly a tiny bit of meat?) torn the forget off the top of my head when I fell onto my dad's computerbox headfirst, when i was somewhere 6 or something, and I don't remember paining at all
nowhere as bad as your bullstuff though :c

Sounds awful. c:

Make sure the toe nail grows back properly. Trauma like that can cause it to in-grow, which feels like having a knife jabbed into your foot every time it touches anything, and usually requires surgery to remove if it gets bad.

Why are you having to do this? Forced by family? And are you home yet?
Forced yes but i admit helping to build a school is somewhat rewarding, also forgot to mention i get back in just under a month.

watch as someone finds the "furnace in my pants" bit arousing
This is the internet, everything arouses someone on the internet.

Well personally I wouldn't want to, and I'd be pissed if I was forced into a situation like that in the past, but it is a nice thing to be doing anyway. I hope the next few weeks go better.

Are there plenty of giddy women there exchanging words that are somewhat similar to "Hote white boi"?

Are there plenty of giddy women there exchanging words that are somewhat similar to "Hote white boi"?
There are actually, even when i would go to town to buy some supplies or something my mom sometimes points them out, which is kind of weird...

i officially hate boats now.
forget you bitch :C

There are actually, even when i would go to town to buy some supplies or something my mom sometimes points them out, which is kind of weird...
My dear friend I have something to say.
STAY THE forget AWAY FROM THEM, THEY ARE EXTREMELY OBSESSIVE. I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 06:56:19 AM by LawtyLawt »

My dear friend I have something to say.
STAY THE forget AWAY FROM THEM, THEY ARE EXTREMELY OBSESSIVE
obsessive over mi penor? c]:{v}

forget you bitch :C
Stop being such a boat.

Why not stop wearing skinny jeans?

I've been to the Philippines. Harsh place yo'

I've been to the Philippines. Harsh place yo'
Unless you're white. The harlots enjoy white people.

Unless you're white. The harlots enjoy white people.

We generally knew how to stay out of trouble. I was dragged along because my parents were missionaries.