Author Topic: Holy forget my dad is handicapped.  (Read 13483 times)

So I am in a ragestorm right now, sit back and enjoy.
As some of you may know i despise my father, one of the reasons for this is the fact that he is the most selfish, incompetent and god damn loving stupid stuff i have ever met and is the direct source to all my pent up anger that i live with, here is just one example of his loving idiocy;

Public transport here in the philippines is pretty simple, tricycles and minibusses go passed and you hail them down, hop on, hop off when you are ready and pay them the equivilent of about 15c. My dad is going to be here for one year, he has close to 9 months left. A while ago he kept going on about how he wanted to get a motor bike while he was here because "it would be easier" which is a load of loving stuff, i tried as hard as i could to convince him out of the stupid idea but he just acted like a selfish little kid like "cmon i want a bike NAO!!!11!" anyway i thought we had finally convinced him to drop it.
Now my family is fairly middle class and don't have much money, not to mention both my parents are unemployed for a year in another country with 100% no source of income so they are relying on the families savings. Today i find out he went off on his own and bought a loving scooter which he has been told ONLY he will be able to ride on it because they are very small and couldn't fit more than him.

Here are some loving statistics for you, if (this is completely impossible but lets just pretend) the total amount of money we would spend to get ALL OF US to travel around magically ended up to amount to $1 a day (impossibru), that would make a total of $365 a year, but because my dads loving stupid as stuff he goes off and spends over $900 of the entire families savings (remember there is NO source of income as well) on a bike that only he can use for the next 9 months and then *poof* its gone and hes back in Australia unemployed and looking loving stupid.

I have so many other examples and more info i would put into this but i honestly find it so difficult not to snap into a violent loving outburst and beat his face to a loving pulp!

loving discuss raging at loving forgettards forget.

you said forget 14 times gee wilikurs

He sounds like an ignorant forgetwad.

But are you in the Philippines with your mom or with some other people?

you said forget 14 times gee wilikurs
It took a lot of holding back to keep it that low.
He sounds like an ignorant forgetwad.

But are you in the Philippines with your mom or with some other people?
Mom, dad, sister, me and some other people staying in the facility that work for the same group as we do.

At least you have a father. Despite the fact that what he's doing right now seems selfish, he's clearly under a lot of stress. It's understandable. He probably loves you a lot. I haven't talked to my father in years and I have no intentions of ever doing so again because of the person he is, so just be grateful for what you have.

Do you have enough left for everything else?

Do you have enough left for everything else?
I don't know our budget but I'd say we have very little left, especially considering to get one person back to Australia takes 3 planes, and they need to be able to afford to actually leave the country.
At least you have a father. Despite the fact that what he's doing right now seems selfish, he's clearly under a lot of stress. It's understandable. He probably loves you a lot. I haven't talked to my father in years and I have no intentions of ever doing so again because of the person he is, so just be grateful for what you have.
I know many people have it far worse than i do but throughout my entire life i have felt nothing but anger against him, I have had a lot of pent up anger throughout my life and he is without a doubt the cause of it all. I have never hated someone as much as i do him and would be glad for him to be out of my life.

I know many people have it far worse than i do but throughout my entire life i have felt nothing but anger against him, I have had a lot of pent up anger throughout my life and he is without a doubt the cause of it all. I have never hated someone as much as i do him and would be glad for him to be out of my life.
stop penting it up and tell him
if you are going to describe it like that just tell him
stop telling us and tell him
be a man you tell him
tell him
echo echo echo

stop penting it up and tell him
if you are going to describe it like that just tell him
stop telling us and tell him
be a man you tell him
tell him
echo echo echo
I am going to be away from him for at least 9 months so i am most likely going to have and incredible outburst at him before hand and then feel so relieved that i wont see him again until 2013.

I am going to be away from him for at least 9 months so i am most likely going to have and incredible outburst at him before hand and then feel so relieved that i wont see him again until 2013.
you need to acknowledge though during your outburst that he is a human and he gave you rights nonetheless

Tell us more, i am curious.

Tell us more, i am curious.

It's not extraordinary. Alcoholic and a narcotic addict who beat my mom constantly when I was younger.

If you hadn't convinced him not to get a motorbike so much, he wouldn't have gotten a scooter.

he'd better find some way to get it back to australia or he's real stupid