Author Topic: Would you be capable of administrating the forums?  (Read 5924 times)

nothing would change because, being the person I am, I would only do my duty, without bias or corruption

vote NF for a better forum

I could moderate off topic
but not administrate a whole forum. :o

nah I don't spend time outside of these five boards for the most part, so if he did use the whole subforum-specific admin thing, yeah I think I could do it for these five

I'd ban far too many people.

nah I don't spend time outside of these five boards for the most part, so if he did use the whole subforum-specific admin thing, yeah I think I could do it for these five
You take those 5 and I'll take everything else that isn't AoT.

I'd probably be able to do a pretty good job at it, the only problem is that I have a very short fuse when it comes to stupidity, and the majority of this forum has the equivalent IQ level of a handicapped monkey. That and the fact that I don't have anywhere near enough time for it.

You take those 5 and I'll take everything else that isn't AoT.
fine by me
does anyone even post in there anymore

Yes, following the rules isnt very hard when you are enforcing them. Even with 30k members.

ephi does a horsestuff job.

i could hide anti-bisjac posts faster then he seems to be able to hide anti-bisjac posts.

ephi does a horsestuff job.

i could hide anti-bisjac posts faster then he seems to be able to hide anti-bisjac posts.
Inb4heilbisjac.

I dislike Ephi for his insults and hatred in his past month's posts.

I could do it, I'd just have to calm down on the posting and read the rules everyday.

I'd have to restrain myself from banning my enemies and dealing with all the reports and messages.

I would normally say yes but because I am too involved in the community I would say no.

Edit: (E.g. If I had the chance to ban LT before he got perma'd I would have taken it in a flash. He seems better so I don't have a problem with him anymore.)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 03:53:21 PM by zookuw »

i could do it fine.

my online time (even without my afk online time) is still incredibly active.

and i already hate about 90% of you. so i wouldnt miss a chance to hide your stupid post.

I think I could do alright in being impartial.