Author Topic: Secret Female ninja school  (Read 1513 times)

Nuke school
Hunt down ninjas with guns
???
Profit

They are rolling all wrong.

Ahaha. Well, they ARE Asians.

With advanced training these women might some day become as strong as a slightly below average strength men!! Whoa I just got chills.

they're women
seriously guys
WOMEN

they're women
seriously guys
WOMEN
Exactly, their special weapon is tits!

Exactly, their special weapon is tits!

Thats the only reason I can come up with as to why they'd recruit women instead of men who would probably much more physically able. Either that or school ninja master is a horny pervert.

Thats the only reason I can come up with as to why they'd recruit women instead of men who would probably much more physically able. Either that or school ninja master is a horny pervert.

That or it's a really cool self-defense course.

That or it's a really cool self-defense course.

Oh they take this on their own free will? for some reason I had the idea it was run by the government

Oh they take this on their own free will? for some reason I had the idea it was run by the government

It didn't say anything about being government mandatory.  I guess I assumed the Iranian government was a bit smarter than that.

You believe this crap? Like to see them dodge a bullet or a missile.
Don't have to dodge the bullet.

Tip: You can move before the bullet is fired.

While I understand that would be incredibly hard, it still is possible unless faced with a marksman, which I doubt any of you are.

Don't have to dodge the bullet.

Tip: You can move before the bullet is fired.

While I understand that would be incredibly hard, it still is possible unless faced with a marksman, which I doubt any of you are.
I'm technically a trained marksman. I was unofficially trained under my uncle who use to be with the Special Forces.