Lord Tony is at his usual routine.

Author Topic: Lord Tony is at his usual routine.  (Read 62199 times)

can't defend ourselves from.
Honestly haven't encountered that in this thread yet.
The main complainer has violated his own principes and is thus not credible.

I like how tony is avoiding all messages or posts that confirm he was trolling by acting like he was a brony.

A week ago or something, I sent him a message saying "Why are you a brony hater and then a brony and then a brony hater again?", or something like that.

Reply:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

also this which cracked me up

Sir you must have me confused with someone else. I in no way shape or form, a brony.

By the way, lord tony has a lot of drama topic's... So he maybe is one of the Top 10 drama'd people in Blockland? My brain is forcing me to say yes.

Yeah, we're definitely the desperate ones here.

Flubbman for president 2012

It does not matter what the anti-brony opinion is, because they don't make the rules. In the end, our opinion doesn't matter, because as long as no rules are broken, no bans are made.

...unless Badspot is proving a point.

Yeah, we're definitely the desperate ones here.
Avoiding a question makes you desperate?
Do you need a definition or desperate?

Desperate: involving or employing extreme measures in an attempt to escape defeat or frustration.

Example of desperate: Grasping for anything trying to pull up something bad about someone you are arguing.
Not an example: Completely ignoring someone. In fact, the continued bringing up of someone's ignorance as a point against them is kind of desperate. Doing it once makes the point, doing it more than once is just crying for attention.

Wow I leave my computer to do some personal stuff and then everyone is like "lol tony is ignoring everyone."

Damn and now you people expect me to reply to over 30 different responses.

twelve pages in a day
and the drama is based around lord tony
no surprise there

Wow I leave my computer to do some personal stuff and then everyone is like "lol tony is ignoring everyone."

Damn and now you people expect me to reply to over 30 different responses.
Where did we say you were ignoring us? You DID ignore some responses when you weren't gone.

It's just too fun to attack Lord Tony.

Avoiding a question makes you desperate?
Do you need a definition or desperate?
ah but mikoyan's post was contradictory to what tony's been trying to tell us

completely avoiding it and instead continuing to post the same stuff you've been posting since forever kinda does make you desperate.

Where did we say you were ignoring us? You DID ignore some responses when you weren't gone.

They weren't even questions, I can't ignore a non-question.

ah but mikoyan's post was contradictory to what tony's been trying to tell us

completely avoiding it and instead continuing to post the same stuff you've been posting since forever kinda does make you desperate.
I don't see it, but okay.

They weren't even questions, I can't ignore a non-question.
I-

...WHAT?