Lord Tony is at his usual routine.

Author Topic: Lord Tony is at his usual routine.  (Read 62267 times)

The forums would be simpler if you moved over to another forum

I'm not my own community.

The forums would be simpler if you moved over to another forum
maybe he could move out of internetland and get a job

I don't see why badspot doesn't just create a separate board for mlp
it'd simplify everything by a longshot and it would relieve tony of his unneeded bitching
any user-generated content posted in the mlp thread such as fanart and music loops for bl would just get flooded in the endless ocean of messages and we would never see it again
though in the board you could make pony-related topics freely

it'd simplify everything by a longshot and it would relieve tony of his unneeded bitching
any user-generated content posted in the mlp thread such as fanart and music loops for bl would just get flooded in the endless ocean of messages and we would never see it again
though in the board you could make pony-related topics freely

We made one for you.
And you guess what you guys did? you threw a fit over not having enough attention and bashed us for suggesting you to move off your lazy asses and onto another forum.

We made one for you.
And you guess what you guys did? you threw a fit over not having enough attention and bashed us for suggesting you to move off your lazy asses and onto another forum.
What.

We made one for you.
I'm just saying the pony thread is incredibly unorganized when it comes to content made by the fandom and stuff like that
though if a pony board existed, it would be easier to browse all the things made by the fandom because they would be topics
lizzy could post all her fanart without stuffstorms
bahamut could of posted that loop without stuffstorms
it'd make an easier life for bronies and non-bronies alike

@Tony/Aphtonites

You two throw fits over it getting too much attention. I've said it before, a chunk of the forums just getting up and leaving is not going to happen, nor is Badspot going to make a separate section for one topic. Both sides make a massive deal over it apart from side negative being unreasonable babies.

All it takes is the minuscule amount of will power from you two pinheads to not click one link, but that's too much for the brain shared between you guys.

If other people post something out of the topic? Ignore it.
But wait we've already established that's too much for your Internet rights.

I'm probably forgetting something that I'll only remember after I post this so if you've still got "points" to "validate" complain away.

That just further proves you are your own community. Why would Badspot do this?

There is a Blockland board and an age of time board. Why would there be a pony board?

Unless Badspot really loves loving ponies, which I doubt considering he hates the stuff out of furries and you bronies are worse than furries.

That just further proves you are your own community. Why would Badspot do this?
to prevent all the stuffstorms that you cause...?
I know he's not going to make a separate board, I'm just saying why he should

By "we made one for you", I'm talking about a separate forum, not a subboard here.

to prevent all the stuffstorms that you cause...?

It wouldn't.

I'm just saying why he should

So he could turn blockland into a pony forum, good plan brony.

So he could turn blockland into a pony forum, good plan brony.
By that logic, that means the Blockland Forums is currently the AoT Forums because there's an AoT board here.

By "we made one for you", I'm talking about a separate forum, not a subboard here.
That'd be like if I said "Here's a new forum to talk about Minecraft, get out and go here." Regardless of the subject, making a new place for something when it already has one.

What would you say if you had a house in a town, and your neighbor came up and told you that you have to move to an exact replica of your house, except it's in the middle of nowhere?

That's as far as I feel like going with examples.

Next.