Girls

Author Topic: Girls  (Read 2471 times)

Just because they didn't make an entire subforum for one topic doesn't mean putting the rules in the top subforum called "General Discussion" isn't valid.

Why do you have to trivialize this? People can be banned for dismissive posts outside of Drama.

Why do you have to trivialize this? People can be banned for dismissive posts outside of Drama.
yea but are we talking about rules or just if someone could potentially get banned for something? cause in the latter case you never really know

HOly attention seeking girl.
I would pack up and find a new one.
Girls like that try to get every single guys attention.
Not just one.

yea but are we talking about rules or just if someone could potentially get banned for something? cause in the latter case you never really know

When you put it that way you're definitely correct.

Apologize. You should have left out the fat part. Even though understanding women is hard thats a no brainer man

it's like we assume BL forums is 100% males

well I know it's more than 50% because of the game's style, but srs. it's not 100%.

I think you're cute even if you're a little fat c:

*slap

No!
Bad!

hahahahahahaha i can't believe you said that to a girl hahaha

wtf was going through your head haha
and wtf did you expect her to say in response?

One of the girls I know just posted a status that said, "Don't ever call a girl fat. Even a little." We must share friends or something.

Sorry to break it to you, but that was a wrong step that you probably won't be able to recover from.