Author Topic: DraftDinosaur Is Cciamlazy  (Read 1301 times)

just look at his recent posts.

recent posts

crap:

he joined today and he's already listing people he hates
Either Boomerangdog, Kalphiter, or Secretagentman.

Is it bad I actually didn't expect Cc to return?

Is it bad I actually didn't expect Cc to return?
kinda, it's only a matter of time before banned forum member return.

I didn't think he was Cciamlazy untill I looked at his recent IDs

I didnt think he would return. Hopefully he gets banned soon.

Okay I'm confused, I wouldn't say that Cciamlazy is DraftDinosaur.

Its Dionysus. Because I've had a talk with Raven myself, and he said something about Dionysus taking a save from my server (which I didn't mind at all), and then he starts posting this:
I'd like to state that Raven is a lying bastard. I am many things that may include richardhead, build stealer not included, though.
He posted on my CityRPG thread and you can read  page 53 of it.

Its Dionysus. Because I've had a talk with Raven myself, and he said something about Dionysus taking a save from my server (which I didn't mind at all), and then he starts posting this:He posted on my CityRPG thread and you can read  page 53 of it.
God damnit look his ID thingy his name was cciamlazy
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=34897

Also:
And you trust that bastard? I'm not even admin on his server, the only reason I had it in the first place is because I was somehow autoadmined and he asked,"Dion how do you have admin"I said "Wand put it in the script" (which I dont think you can even do because its called backdooring or something, but Raven is a novice, he wouldnt know.)

Its Dionysus. Because I've had a talk with Raven myself, and he said something about Dionysus taking a save from my server (which I didn't mind at all), and then he starts posting this:He posted on my CityRPG thread and you can read  page 53 of it.
noedit:
Okay so on his recent names he had Cciamlazy's name and Dionysus, both same people.

whaat the flying forget is going on.

I believed I described ths in my other dramas, why one of my names is Cciamlazy.

I believed I described ths in my other dramas, why one of my names is Cciamlazy.
link, or quotes.

They are NOT the same person, but definitely intertwined when it comes to drama.

They are NOT the same person, but definitely intertwined when it comes to drama.

Yes, and here's the quote:

me and the infamous Cciamlazy are freinds, I just went around with his name to see the reaction of people, many said stuff like 'dat backdoor' or 'forgetyou' but Cciam is on Skype, he just wanted to know what people thought of him then.

So your a troll, trying to get a reaction from people.