Author Topic: Jasa pulls a richard move.  (Read 10629 times)

Anybody can go into any drama thread and say "X is a cigarette" without even reading through the drama.
And you know for a fact that he didn't read the thread do you?

And you know for a fact that he didn't read the thread do you?
He's being blatant by not giving any feedback as to why I'm a cigarette therefor I assume he doesn't know anything and has not read the thread.

He's being blatant by not giving any feedback as to why I'm a cigarette therefor I assume he doesn't know anything and has not read the thread.
Since when did we have to give feedback?

apparently you've missed a few years of the drama section lol

Since when did we have to give feedback?

apparently you've missed a few years of the drama section lol
So apparently by what your saying is that I can create a drama thread saying nothing but "Bolster is a cigarette" and that would be okay?

So apparently by what your saying is that I can create a drama thread saying nothing but "Bolster is a cigarette" and that would be okay?
There is so much proof that you're a dipstuff in the OP.

This drama thread has plenty of proof that you're a cigarette/cunt/richard

Posting a drama thread, and posting IN a drama thread are two different things. People don't have to have proof that you're a cigarette if they're responding to a thread that has already proven it lol

There is so much proof that you're a dipstuff in the OP.
Well at least the OP gave proof and feedback.

People don't have to have proof that you're a cigarette if they're responding to a thread that has already proven it lol
Even if the thread proves it think that would not automatically change the opinions of those who posted in it.

Well at least the OP gave proof and feedback.
That's exactly what Böltster is saying, dumbass.

That's exactly what Böltster is saying, dumbass.
Inconnue =/= Tomcat

Inconnue =/= Tomcat
> Tomcat reads OP
> You're a dipstuff
> Tomcat calls you a dipstuff

> Tomcat reads OP
> You're a dipstuff
> Tomcat calls you a dipstuff
So you just assume that Tomcat read the whole thread and didn't see the thread title and just jump on the bandwagon to agree with the OP?

So you just assume that Tomcat read the whole thread and didn't see the thread title and just jump on the bandwagon to agree with the OP?
We have no reason to assume either way

The point is people don't have to abide by a "standard of proof" if they respond to a thread agreeing with it. The only reason you're even arguing this is because you're the topic.

We have no reason to assume either way

The point is people don't have to abide by a "standard of proof" if they respond to a thread agreeing with it. The only reason you're even arguing this is because you're the topic.
My accusation is more valid because if they would of read the thread they would of given more feedback and I have more reasons than those saying that they have read the thread.

My accusation is more valid because if they would of read the thread they would of given more feedback and I have more reasons than those saying that they have read the thread.
I don't think anything you say is valid considering you've just been banned for crashing someones server and deleting data, and then trying to justify it

I.E, you're a cunt