Author Topic: Jasa pulls a richard move.  (Read 10769 times)

Accusing somebody of "Not trying" is actually a compliment because you're saying that they could do much better if they actually did try.

Accusing somebody of "Not trying" is actually a compliment because you're saying that they could do much better if they actually did try.
LOL

only you could misconstrue what we just said as a compliment
i still can't believe you're serious hahaha

bluh bluh terrible paint skills

Oh my god you have got to be joking.

That is the biggest load of crap I have ever read.

LOL

only you could misconstrue what we just said as a compliment
i still can't believe you're serious hahaha
I wouldn't take a compliment from you guys.

Ive been on Blockland since Jan 01, 2009. I Found the forums a few months later. Dont judge me by my profile.

blockland =/= blockland forums

pretty much two different worlds.

also a few months later does not mean january 2012, and i highly doubt it would take you 3 years to register.

that's good, because it wasn't (and can't in any way be) a compliment lol

i don't even know how you could take it as that

blockland =/= blockland forums

pretty much two different worlds.

also a few months later does not mean january 2012, and i highly doubt it would take you 3 years to register.

to add onto this

your BLID does not match up with when you 'so called' join the forums.

either you are an alt, lying, or you're a pirate.

You finally say something that isn't incredibly handicapped.

Anybody can go into any drama thread and say "X is a cigarette" without even reading through the drama.

But in this case, you are a cigarette, and you know it.  :cookieMonster:

But in this case, you are a cigarette, and you know it.  :cookieMonster:
Says the idiot that can't go 10 minutes without criticizing someone for absolutely no reason at all.

Says the idiot that can't go 10 minutes without criticizing someone for absolutely no reason at all.

Its his drama dip stuff.

So what I didn't say it wasn't, I said you can't go 10 minutes without cussing at someone.

Its his drama dip stuff.

So what I didn't say it wasn't, I said you can't go 10 minutes without cussing at someone.

Last time i checked, cussing and criticizing were not the same thing, dip stuff.

And ill criticize whoever i want.