Author Topic: mawty's banned  (Read 10351 times)

Yet you are a massive richard to her?
:I
It's in his nature

Lizzy was probably kidding as well

What about mawty's banned?

:cookieMonster:
it actually makes sense, nice job

It's in his nature

Lizzy was probably kidding as well
Considering thats the 3rd time shes been banned for random flaming Im sure she wasnt kidding

Considering thats the 3rd time shes been banned for random flaming Im sure she wasnt kidding
Yeah because someone can't take a joke and reports them whenever they get the chance.

Yeah because someone can't take a joke and reports them whenever they get the chance.
First time I reported her for it so who were you referring to?

First time I reported her for it so who were you referring to?
Whoever reports her for such little things, including you.

Whoever reports her for such little things, including you.
Ok so me harassing Lizzy for no reason... WRONG
Lizzy harassing someone for no reason... Like O m g she was just joking!~

Ok so me harassing Lizzy for no reason... WRONG
Lizzy harassing someone for no reason... Like O m g she was just joking!~
It's obvious you're not kidding. I've only seen you "jokingly harass" Lizzy, and no one else.

Thank god, he wasn't a bad person but he was one of those people who think acting like a downs-syndrome 6-year old and talking like a handicap would make people laugh, i didn't have a problem with it until 80% of his posts were "LOL IM A FUNI handicap" posts.

Thank god, he wasn't a bad person but he was one of those people who think acting like a downs-syndrome 6-year old and talking like a handicap would make people laugh, i didn't have a problem with it until 80% of his posts were "LOL IM A FUNI handicap" posts.
Honestly, when i saw this topic i fell out of my chair in joy.

Still sticking with my theory that mawty was actually like that and we all just loved him too much because of it. It's permanent right?

Mawty was a dumbass troll anyway. I could hardly stand him.

It doesnt matter if Im mean to her or not, she just called someone a friend for no reason.
She was acting like Mawty to celebrate/mourn his banning, if you couldn't already tell.

is it coincidence that everyone who hated mawty was gay and unlikeable?  (aphonties, shadowyoshi,  planar etc)

is it coincidence that everyone who hated mawty was gay and unlikeable?  (aphonties, shadowyoshi,  planar etc)
i hate mawty.