Poll

The vote

is
0 (0%)
over
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Corporate Combat  (Read 28565 times)

jam script would be cool, every x amount of shots gun has a %/% chance to jam which requires reloading it twice and then if its still jammed you have to repeat the process

jam script would be cool, every x amount of shots gun has a %/% chance to jam which requires reloading it twice and then if its still jammed you have to repeat the process
I personally don't think that's a good idea for this pack.

With the Blowtorch and Police Snap gun be able to work on JVS doors?

With the Blowtorch and Police Snap gun be able to work on JVS doors?
yep.
I think I might make a few custom jvs doors for this pack but its very unlikely that it will happen.

isnt the ntw-20 an anti materiel rifle?

isnt the ntw-20 an anti materiel rifle?
Yeah.

Still waiting on dem votes, looks like M98B and NTW are at a close race.
I'd say whoever gets like 10 or 20 more wins,  cause I'm still wondering about those other rifles.

Yeah.

Still waiting on dem votes, looks like M98B and NTW are at a close race.
I'd say whoever gets like 10 or 20 more wins,  cause I'm still wondering about those other rifles.

If the NWT wins, it should be very limited usage of it, since beeing so powerful and heavy.

If the NWT wins, it should be very limited usage of it, since beeing so powerful and heavy.
Pretty much.
It works like this-
-Player has to be crouched or sitting in order to use it.
-Bolt pull will probably take about 3 or 5 seconds.
-Unable to move when deployed.

If it gets voted, it'll take a lot longer to script

-Bolt pull will probably take about 3 or 5 seconds.
With only 3 rounds in the mag you shouldn't need any more than 2 seconds to cycle in the next round for balancing, just have like 2-3 seconds to refocus from the massive recoil and bolt-pulling

With only 3 rounds in the mag you shouldn't need any more than 2 seconds to cycle in the next round for balancing, just have like 2-3 seconds to refocus from the massive recoil and bolt-pulling
stuff, what is this rifle?
Tank killer or something?(if it does get put ingame, 2 shots will wipe out the default tank.)

EDIT-Looks like Lee Einfield is getting the votes.
I'll add another poll asking which kind I should make...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:38:27 PM by The Corporation »

It's a 20mm it's meant for killing everything

Who the hell is voting for the Lee-Enfield aren't these supposed to be modern weapo-

In service   MLE: 1895–1926
                  SMLE: 1907–present

:I

Who the hell is voting for the Lee-Enfield aren't these supposed to be modern weapo-

:I
lol'd.
I'll probably make a sporterized and oldies version of it just for the sake of it.

Not letting this go to page 2
Updates by the way.