Author Topic: Odd bug where screenshots do not show up ingame  (Read 694 times)

really weird, and i've had this problem for a month, but it only just started bothering me now.
it affects my main menu and the rtb add-on download bar thingys

I've also experienced where the face on my avatar vanished, then again, that might've been the host loving with me via console.

Trying deleting your screenshots folder and reinstall rtb.

How is that supposed to help?

Have you installed any client mods recently?

i installed blockos, removed it later

i also completely reinstalled bl

You could try deleting the BL config file. Not sure if that would help at all.

Is your screenshots folder at the right location containing the right screenshots?

yes, probably
unless it magically is referencing stuff in program files, whereas all my add-ons and everything else is functioning, not to mention the fact that torque doesn't work like that

torque doesn't work like what..?

torque doesn't work like what..?
referencing directorys that are outside of the scope of the game itself.
eg, above My Documents/Blockland

referencing directorys that are outside of the scope of the game itself.
eg, above My Documents/Blockland
what if you just checked if everything is alright, jeez

Are you just giving him random directions in a poor attempt in trying to sound professional?

It's possible for the screenshot taking thingy to get screwed up. When I tried to take a screenshot, (And I might still have this happening), the whole screen shakes and I get a blurry screenshot.
Try deleting all of the non-default screenshots.
Note: I don't really understand how to fix it, I'm just assuming how you can fix it. Sorry if I'm wrong.

It's possible for the screenshot taking thingy to get screwed up. When I tried to take a screenshot, (And I might still have this happening), the whole screen shakes and I get a blurry screenshot.
Try deleting all of the non-default screenshots.
Note: I don't really understand how to fix it, I'm just assuming how you can fix it. Sorry if I'm wrong.
You accidentally caused a Depth of Field screenshot.

anyone have a solution for this