Author Topic: I have no idea what just happened...  (Read 431 times)

Sorry for ambiguous topic but my entire mind is just WHATTHEforgetDUDE right now.

Ok so about 30 seconds ago i was talking to a woman here that i have only ever seen once and i don't even know her name, I had no idea what she wanted as i was just told she was looking for me, and guess what?
"Do you want to be the best man at my wedding?"

HOLY stuff I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME WHAT2SAY forget
I am a very shy person when I'm not with people i know well and the idea of being a best man is just forget no to me, but really i don't even know these people! (i know her soon-to-be husband a little, hes pre cool)
Not to mention my parents were already told i would do it.

In the end all i could say was I was kind of uncomfortable doing it and i thought there were people that she knew better and were better suited for it, she said that was okay and she didn't mind then left.

what in the jesus

Say yes. The best man gets the first shot at nailing the maid of honor.

You're just not cut out to be the best, man.

Say yes. The best man gets the first shot at nailing the best woman.

he's in the philipines stupid

he might get AIDS

he's in the philipines stupid

he might get AIDS

If he's in the Philippines, he has AIDS already.

You're just not cut out to be the best, man.
nice pun also fuqu butts
Say yes. The best man gets the first shot at nailing the maid of honor.
Shes not exactly, attractive in the least. also im more interested in the flower girls uguu

Also yes, getting AIDS is like the preliminary exam to enter the country.

also im more interested in the flower girls uguu

You were asked to be the best man and your parents were told that you would be the best man so i say you should do it

Fyi you are aware of the actual job of the best man? If the husband dies, the best man is supposed to be the one to take care of the bride.

Fyi you are aware of the actual job of the best man? If the husband dies, the best man is supposed to be the one to take care of the bride.

So does that mean if Lisa dies her maid of honnor has too look after me :O

where is my axe and shovel

Is she a friend of a family member or something?
I can hardly imagine that a complete stranger would say such a thing.

Anyhow, weird, but do it man.
It is an honor to be asked for that!