Author Topic: Girls  (Read 2505 times)

1) you're friendzoned as forget

2) you're coming off as desperate, no wonder she wants someone else
qft

Edit:
Also, this is not really a girl you should date.  Girls like this desperately need validation, and they become needy and even cheat.

why do people want dumb irritating girls anyway

Isn't this bannable?
yes but i'm not quite sure if it applies to off topic or not

hey bara you're on steam one second at a time right
cause I never see you online

yes but i'm not quite sure if it applies to off topic or not

It applies to all subforums.

It applies to all subforums.
I guess that's why you can only find the rule in the drama section...

I guess that's why you can only find the rule in the drama section...

People have been banned for it outside of Drama countless times. Plus the Forum Rules are only in General Discussion but apply to the whole forum.

I compliment her in like every third sentence I say to her.

So what should I do?

I'm probably going to surprise buttlove hug her tomorrow in school.
maybe you haven't noticed, but it isn't working. stalking her and showering her with compliments is only distancing you from her even more. the friend zone does not exist, it is an excuse for helpless people to feel justifiably helpless.

I hate when girls fish for complements. They are attention whores most of the time, especially if they post stuff like that on Facebook for everyone to see instead of 1 person.

People have been banned for it outside of Drama countless times. Plus the Forum Rules are only in General Discussion but apply to the whole forum.
Just because they didn't make an entire subforum for one topic doesn't mean putting the rules in the top subforum called "General Discussion" isn't valid.

I hate when girls fish for complements. They are attention whores most of the time, especially if they post stuff like that on Facebook for everyone to see instead of 1 person.
I hate it when someone posts things meant for 10 of their 294 friends
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 04:44:40 PM by Nymethus »