FlashDragon
FordLightning
WALDO
Pablo
Heedicalking
Frozen
Other
Mystery Person Answer: Uxie

Author Topic: acj2001's Polls 1: You like most.  (Read 1584 times)

COMR4DE IS PRETY COOL

Yeah, I really don't know most of the people on this poll really well.
Half of them are forum goers who everyone knows, Eksi makes videos, Lord Tony has nostalgasms over legos, Heed makes servers, Stocking gives naked pics, Taboo is a school teacher, Shealth is an Egoistic, Badspot is derp, iBan had cool crap, and Magick Mage is everyones lover.
Then there is ShyGriff, who some stupid child added in :I

what is this. why am I not up there.
what-- ugh...
probably because you're pretty much only known for hosting one of the silliest RPG mods on Blockland

Not even going to vote.

The reason badspot is not up there: Everyone likes him. It will prevent anyone from voting for others.

The reason badspot is not up there: Everyone likes him. It will prevent anyone from voting for others.
Tell that to all the users he has banned.
Although some people may like him for the banning of annoyances.

Pffhahahah half the community wouldn't vote Badspot because half the community doesn't like him, I'm guessing.
Just because someones in high athoriety doesn't mean their an auto win, I'm surprised Ephialtes has high numbers.

Pffhahahah half the community wouldn't vote Badspot because half the community doesn't like him, I'm guessing.
Just because someones in high athoriety doesn't mean their an auto win, I'm surprised Ephialtes has high numbers.
If half of blockland hates badspot, then renderman will get you. >:3 (This is an expression.)

If half of blockland hates badspot, then renderman will get you. >:3 (This is an expression.)
maybe not half but at least a quarter

Where the forget is Hoogle!

Half of them are forum goers who everyone knows, Eksi makes videos, Lord Tony has nostalgasms over legos, Heed makes servers, Stocking gives naked pics, Taboo is a school teacher, Shealth is an Egoistic, Badspot is derp, iBan had cool crap, and Magick Mage is everyones lover.
Then there is ShyGriff, who some stupid child added in :I
Taboo is a school teacher. Lol.

I'm not sure what you are basing your options off of, are you picking people who make the most popular servers, or just people's names you remember?