Author Topic: Hi everybody I'm new  (Read 5047 times)

Yeah I'm new and I might start playing blockland tommorow and i hope to have lot's of fun. If you have any advice or if I do something wrong just tell me.

The only advice I would give you is don't bother posting something in the gallery if you didn't put effort in it, and learn how to use macros, simple tutorial found here:
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=18077.0

Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Hi! I love new people :D im Sampapa, i love blockland! I host some pretty awesome servers, i hope to see you in one of them!If you have any questions regarding Blockland or the community, feel free to send me a PM!

Thank you spartan300 for the advice and thank you sampapa for giving me a warm reply I'll will try to join your server sometime.

Why, hallo thar, and welcome to blockland =D hope you have fun, this game will provide you with hours, and hours of unusual entertainment =D

*twitches* Sometimes it can provide too man hours *twitches* of fun and is *twiches* addictive

Hey. Look out for me, (MrPickle) see you soon!

*twitches* Sometimes it can provide too many hours *twitches* of fun and is *twiches* addictive

More advice: Don't join a clan for the first few months, many clans just pick up new people and those clans sometimes make you out to be a newb. Newbs are targets of baaad people.

Hope you have loads of fun, and pick the right crowd to hang about with.

Welcome to Blockland and I hope you enjoy yourself.  Blockland is lots of fun and you can play it for hours. 

Hello new person man. Make sure you play more Blockland than reading the forums too much. Or you'll end up like me. Talentless and bored. :(

Welcome to Blockland, Helper, nice to see new people coming here and playing Blockland :)

Great, more people :cookieMonster:
1.  Don't ask stupid questions people will get offensive fast.
2.  Don't be an ass(Not that you are).
3.  Get to know the people of the Blockland community and choose your friends well.
Thats basically all for now.  See you ingame.  Ingame I am USB>LozTACO and my BL ID is 277