Author Topic: Banned for an opinion?  (Read 2591 times)

Well his name (I dont member all of it) was like Ace ____ the blanks what i dont memeber............

I oftenly get kicked or banned for opinions.

I barely joined a second time.

I've been banned just for not liking the same music as the host or something like that before. No matter what your on people will piss on you for your opinions even irl.

> Le me is listening to country music.
> Le city folk comes up:"OMG THAT MUSIC SUCKS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU ARE SO STUPID!" or "That music is stuff"
Opinions.... They loving suck.

im a minecraft noob
banbanbanbanbanbanbanbanabnbananaabnabnbnaban

I would have to agree with Drill on this one... he did kinda over react.

I've been banned just for not liking the same music as the host or something like that before. No matter what your on people will piss on you for your opinions even irl.

> Le me is listening to country music.
> Le city folk comes up:"OMG THAT MUSIC SUCKS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU ARE SO STUPID!" or "That music is stuff"
Opinions.... They loving suck.
did you give up on not going on about how your country? im not trying to be offensive but from the posts ive seen youre trying to act country.

and the sandwich the guy doesnt really seem to care about anyone doing anything about the guy(atleast at first) at all so whats it matter if he doesnt give the name?

this is why I'm admin on my own server

If someone refuses to answer something and you choose to ask again due to ignorance, I'd assume that they may get irritated.

JUST MY OPINION THOUGH, HOR HOR HOR.  Don't get offended by it now.

If someone refuses to answer something and you choose to ask again due to ignorance, I'd assume that they may get irritated.

JUST MY OPINION THOUGH, HOR HOR HOR.  Don't get offended by it now.

Why would i get affended? Idc what you think....Its not like i can make you change your judgement?

But....If you want to get technical.....He wasn't ignoring me cause he was calling me a "minecraft noob"

So i was at this guys server(i prefer not to say his name)And they happend to be talking about minecraft.....
They started talking about herobrine.....so i state my mind.....i say "You know its just a mod"
So he starts calling me a "Minecraft noob" Yet i ask him how long he has had it.....He refuses to answer my question
So i ask it again "Really,How long have you had minecraft?" Then boom....im perma banned from his server for being
"a minecraft noob" Now im not trying to affend anyone but i think its a mod.....

/discuss

One i got banned from this stuffty space RP I was gona lave,then i stated i supported Obama,and got permabanned.Because they thought Obama sucked they permabanned me.

1. Thanks for bumping this. We now hate you.

2. RPs are almost always terrible.

3. You could've made a separate drama or posted in this thread.