Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 62696 times)

jamezmaster24
Basement Dweller
EpicMuffin
firedude476
Mr.LoL
Nitrogen
blocksam
XBOX360PRODUCTIONS

I recommend not asking Basement Dweller for obvious reasons.

Well, I'll ask 'em.

He has an immature humor but he has a pretty solid attitude and I find him a lot more pleasant than most people on here. I assume he is just young.
Also this.

I would choose to hang out with Scratch over any of you calling him handicapped and flaming him.

Also this.

I would choose to hang out with Scratch over any of you calling him handicapped and flaming him.

Lol I got Chrono on my side! What a great day. :)

IF Mr.LoL actually didn't do this, he'd be arguing his point. Not sitting in his corner thinking "Oh stuff!"

Lol I got Chrono on my side! What a great day. :)
chrono is one of the last few sane people in drama

IF Mr.LoL actually didn't do this, he'd be arguing his point. Not sitting in his corner thinking "Oh stuff!"

This. just made me laugh my head off.

Logs from Boomerangdog's (Jirue's?) server, yesterday
That's a nail in the coffin. You can fake the console log with an ID in France, but you'd have to be pretty clever to get an IP he actually used.

That's a nail in the coffin. You can fake the console log with an ID in France, but you'd have to be pretty clever to get an IP he actually used.

Thanks for support Jetz! :D

Could Mr.Lol possibly have his key revoked? I know it seems harsh but this is some crazy crap that he did. Coming onto a server and banning thousands of people. granted they were lower ID's and that they weren't people on the server at the time.

You mean the most obvious and logical and simplest solution was the correct one all this time? I just wasted an hour putting together a ninja robot bear theory for nothing  :panda:

You mean the most obvious and logical and simplest solution was the correct one all this time? I just wasted an hour putting together a ninja robot bear theory for nothing  :panda:

Funny stuff.

You mean the most obvious and logical and simplest solution was the correct one all this time? I just wasted an hour putting together a ninja robot bear theory for nothing  :panda:
I actually had a similar idea, but it was a ninja robot shark instead. The bear actually fits better, but I didn't realize that at the time, leading me to scrap the idea.

I lost so much respect for him.