Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 63584 times)

Nobody who isn't a farm boy would choose to live in remote areas of Australia. Its a nice country in the urban areas, but the nutcases are the ones who live in the true "outback".
i don't think he really chose to live in the outback; he's only like 16

i don't think he really chose to live in the outback; he's only like 16

Raised by people who did. :?

He lives in the country. The term is no longer area specific.

Yes it is, damn it!

I think its uh, "cute" that you think you are some perfect balanced person even though all you have to offer is a bunch of transparent trolling attempts that do nothing but get you a bad reputation where it counts, in-game.

You have some issues to come to terms with if you think boltster is trolling

You are the kind of person that as an adult will be no good for anything but, I dunno, manual labor.

You're projecting!

Nobody who isn't a farm boy would choose to live in remote areas of Australia. Its a nice country in the urban areas, but the nutcases are the ones who live in the true "outback".

forget off

You have some issues to come to terms with if you think boltster is trolling

Oh please, these days ever third post he makes to me has some very unwitty reference to journalism. The guy is clutching at straws.

Surprise that IkeTheGeneric doesn't agree. Its always the same idiots isn't it? You are worse because even after so much backlash you still think you stand in a position to criticize other people in lesser dramas. You are the one who should have forgeted off by now.

Oh please, these days ever third post he makes to me has some very unwitty reference to journalism. The guy is clutching at straws.

The whole "amateur journalism" and him poking fun at it is because it would be considered a very, very big straw in this case.

Surprise that IkeTheGeneric doesn't agree. Its always the same idiots isn't it?

Hey, I'm a hillbilly, not an idiot. The fact that it's the same people arguing with you is because you keep on pissing the same people off because you can't learn from mistakes if your life depended on it.

You are worse because even after so much backlash you still think you stand in a position to criticize other people in lesser dramas.

That's not criticism. I'm smart enough to know that stuff's wasted effort on you. I'm pretty much just telling you that you have problems.

Deep, dark problems.

You are the one who should have forgeted off by now.

If I folded that easily, I would have died years ago.

You are the kind of person that as an adult will be no good for anything but, I dunno, manual labor. Nobody who isn't a farm boy would choose to live in remote areas of Australia. Its a nice country in the urban areas, but the nutcases are the ones who live in the true "outback".
You do realize I'm in distance ed uni to become a policeman right?

also i don't live in the outback lmfao, i'm an hour away from sydney. rural doesn't mean i'm in the outback, it means i'm just outside the city (not into the farmlands yet)

you're a bundle of laughs  :cookieMonster:

Hey, I'm a hillbilly, not an idiot.

Thats debatable. ;)

The fact that it's the same people arguing with you is because you keep on pissing the same people off because you can't learn from mistakes if your life depended on it

There will always be someone who has a problem with me. Its not my fault Boltster decided he didn't like me and started whoring me. You are being one sided by implying its my fault. Its always the same old dumb stuff from people like you.

That's not criticism. I'm smart enough to know that stuff's wasted effort on you. I'm pretty much just telling you that you have problems.

Deep, dark problems.

Oh yeah, I have big problems, for being part trolled by the same guy over and over. I don't argue with anybody until Boltster comes in and causes problems.

You are just like everyone else. Your definition of being mature is typing nicely and sucking the richard of players who mope around the board. forget off.

You do realize I'm in distance ed uni to become a policeman right?

Congratulations.

I don't argue with anybody until Boltster comes in and causes problems.
you were arguing with jimmg in this thread before i quoted you lol

This topic is making me hungry for some outback steakhouse

Thats debatable. ;)
forget off

its alright when you're stupid but lay off the home soil insults you prick

There will always be someone who has a problem with me.

HMM I WONDER WHY

Its not my fault Boltster decided he didn't like me

Yes it actually is.

people like you.

I'm seriously going to smack you if you keep insulting my hickness

Oh yeah, I have big problems, for being part trolled by the same guy over and over. I don't argue with anybody until Boltster comes in and causes problems.

No, you cause trouble by being an arrogant douchebag on a forum that doesn't appreciate your presence. Even the admins have said this.

Your "big problems" don't relate to boltster in any way possible and the way you keep insisting that makes my skin crawl.

You are just like everyone else. Your definition of being mature is typing nicely and sucking the richard of players who mope around the board.

I don't even like boltster enough to engage in oral love with him. There's a fine line between insulting you and defending somebody else. Also, I haven't uttered any definition of maturity or how I'm a better person than you.

you were arguing with jimmg in this thread before i quoted you lol

I knew you'd say that if I didn't mention it. Its Jimmg. What do you expect. Don't look at the statistical minority schmuck.

Also Ike,  I'm done with you. I've said all I have to say. I don't do loop arguments with bungholes like you.

I knew you'd say that if I didn't mention it. Its Jimmg. What do you expect. Don't look at the statistical minority schmuck.
"I don't argue with people before you get involved"
>"You argued with this person without my involvement"
"don't look at that, you SCHMUCK"

next you'll be telling me i'm blind  :cookieMonster:

I don't do loop arguments with bungholes like you.

I said stop it

"I don't argue with people before you get involved"
>"You argued with this person without my involvement"
"don't look at that, you SCHMUCK"

next you'll be telling me i'm blind  :cookieMonster:
Nah next he'll be telling you how much he is above you and how he's done with you.  :cookieMonster:

Nah next he'll be telling you how much he is above you and how he's done with you.  :cookieMonster:
haha yeah you're right, my bad

it's hard to keep up with him