Author Topic: Mr.LoL - Begged for admin and using console, BANNED 2000+ PEOPLE  (Read 63587 times)

I had this happen to me before when I had first bought Blockland, Never accused anyone,restarted server, All is good now :D

I know. I haven't been reading this topic lately anymore.
Probably because it's stupid that we have 49 pages of a drama made by an over-persistent OP, on a well respected player, about something easily reversible and unneeded to be complained about, and that has done nothing but get some players banned and annoy the others.

i think badspot should start locking drama topics once they've been resolved. this is ridiculous :p

Probably because it's stupid that we have 49 pages of a drama made by an over-persistent OP, on a well respected player, about something easily reversible and unneeded to be complained about, and that has done nothing but get some players banned and annoy the others.

Are you kidding me? You're not the first person to do this.

Did you know that 2000+ bans can permanently damage a banlist?

And here we go!

unneeded to be complained about? wtf

so if all the respected members turn around tomorrow and start trolling and messing with servers, you don't think there's a problem with that?

ok what

Are you serious?