Author Topic: ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude - Favors anything ending in -asses  (Read 3093 times)

I tried to do that countless times.
Quotes please?
Also, just in case, I am going to sleep now (3:13AM) so you don't think I just plain stopped looking here.

I tried to do that countless times.
Then you stop convincing and "go with the flow"  :cookieMonster:

Still compared to the rest he is an extreme.
In my opinion, you're the one being extreme.

You're just mad he justifiably called you a dumbass. He didn't do anything extreme he is probably the least pretentious and malicious person on this forum. He made the most credible and well presented drama topics in a long time and people are still screwing with him.

You're just mad he justifiably called you a dumbass. He didn't do anything extreme he is probably the least pretentious and malicious person on this forum. He made the most credible and well presented drama topics in a long time and people are still screwing with him.

That makes me feel like a million bucks! :D

Quotes please?
Also, just in case, I am going to sleep now (3:13AM) so you don't think I just plain stopped looking here.
Lol, how about you read stuff and get your facts straight before posting a half-assed(oh look at me guys i used the word ass i must be drama'd) drama that just pulls a bunch of random posts of this guy. You didn't even provide any cotext besides "he is calling people  dumbasses".

Lol, how about you read stuff and get your facts straight before posting a half-assed(oh look at me guys i used the word ass i must be drama'd) drama that just pulls a bunch of random posts of this guy. You didn't even provide any cotext besides "he is calling people  dumbasses".
It is already a massive pile of quotes and I didn't really feel like quoting an entire thread here.

He didn't call me an idiot by justice, because he assumed I was siding with Mr.LoL, whilist I completely wasn't.
Whenever I try to remain neutral it usually works, because I like to evade stuffstorms like this, but here Scratch still somehow took it as a huge offense and still unleashed   his 'dumbass' streaks.

He already has proven the sky is blue there comes a point when people keep arguing it's yellow that you just have to call them a dumbass and be done with it.
Yes, but I necver said the sky isn't blue, yet he still sees it neccecary to make me reaaally sure that it IS actually blue. Also, everyone can look up to the sky and see it's blue immediately without detours.

And he keeps making stuffty add-ons!

It's just Scatch being over-confident on the forums. He'll learn one day.

I'M SORRY, okay? People are flaming me that I framed MrLoL, which I did not. I'm trying to defend my sister.

I'm sorry? But everyone was doubting me.
If someone is doubting you, change their opinion without blatantly insulting them.

If someone is doubting you, change their opinion without blatantly insulting them.

They were flaming me.