Poll

Which Nerf N-Strike Gun is your favorite?

Micro-Pistol
Nite-Finder EX-3
Recon CS-6
Longshot
Vulcan EBF-25

Author Topic: Nerf N-Strike Pack - [Models by Demian] - [Scripting by Lamebro1] - [Poll!]  (Read 16649 times)

You can see the last word of whatever is displaying, I still don't recommend it though.
Would you be able to see like "6/32" for the ammo?

Would you be able to see like "6/32" for the ammo?

I think so. I haven't messed around with it much.

For that exact reason. Lamebro do you use Blender?
I use MS3D.

How's the development going, Lamebro1?

New thread in Addons.

We don't need toy guns in a game. Toy guns don't belong in video games.
Why did you become so starfish-ish Extrude? =_=

Why did you become so starfish-ish Extrude? =_=
He was born like that, I guess
 :cookieMonster:

Midway might give you the script on how to have an emitter for the reloading. His Halo SMG and Carbine reloads with the clip being an emitter. I'm not sure if that's what you need or not.

It might be, another problem is that the reloading system I made was very glitchy.

Airsoft guns are for people who can't get/afford paintball guns.  :cookieMonster:

No its for people who like to play tactically instead of bumrushing everything. Paintball guns look handicapped anyway.

Just use regular guns, they have much better effects, and models that aren't blue and orange.

I know this was about a month ago, but seriously; most of the guns I see today are a mess of black, gray, and brown. I mean, look at the R. Launcher. It's green. Look at Guns Akimbo; they're dark blue. Black, gray, and brown are just so dull and ugly (sometimes, atleast).

So do you think this pack is good?

So do you think this pack is good?
If you're asking me, I like it so far. I'd just like to see some reloading and ammo counter in it, just take the stuff you need from T+T