Author Topic: Why can't you resize bricks like in Roblox?  (Read 6496 times)

Oh oh oh oh nevermind lol

I thought the OP said why can't you re-size players in roblox

wasnt the brick grid based off of the item deployment grid from Future War
Yep, I believe that was an experiment to see how it would work.

I've been thinking of something that would achieve this and maintain Blockland's file simplicity for years. However, I was inspired by Second Life and not Roblox. I created a suggestion describing my idea here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=190281.0

BL lags at 20k parts too yk

lol you noob. an average computer can run 100k bricks before lag.

most of us with computers from this decade can easily rock 256,000 bricks

either your comp sucks balls. or you were referring to roblox, which hands down proves blockland is the far superior game.

whats the point in playing with online legos if you cant break a measly 25k bricks lol
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 12:22:12 AM by Bisjac »

Yeah that HatHelper would be me.
Finally got another key for my birthday. Didn't want to use "HatHelper" as my username.

Blockland has some good pros, but so does roblox.
Sure I can't even load the city in online mode, but I can view 10k bricks with the same amount of lag as viewing 25k bl bricks.

Hmm, you're HatHelper? Guess having one of the best Roblox scripters in Blockland ain't a bad thing.  :cookieMonster:

lol you noob. an average computer can run 100k bricks before lag.

most of us with computers from this decade can easily rock 256,000 bricks

either your comp sucks balls. or you were referring to roblox, which hands down proves blockland is the far superior game.

whats the point in playing with online legos if you cant break a measly 25k bricks lol

The crappyness of my computer doesn't matter because it would show on BOTH bl and roblox. I can view 10k bricks  in roblox with the same lag as 25k in bl. Whether I have a great pc or a terrible one, the ratio is that.

BL isn't innocent either, I've seen it take up 800MB lots of times, while roblox may take up 500MB.

The crappyness of my computer doesn't matter because it would show on BOTH bl and roblox. I can view 10k bricks  in roblox with the same lag as 25k in bl. Whether I have a great pc or a terrible one, the ratio is that.

BL isn't innocent either, I've seen it take up 800MB lots of times, while roblox may take up 500MB.

the whole point of ram is to be used. anything up to 99% is good.
and 800mb is nothing. i wish bl would use my full 6000mb

why people hate when memory is used is beyond me. the more used, the better things run.

My crappy computer doesn't have infinite ram, or 6000mb. Yeah it's my fault, but I never denied it.

Hmm, you're HatHelper? Guess having one of the best Roblox scripters in Blockland ain't a bad thing.  :cookieMonster:

I'm not one of the best roblox scripters, tho

the whole point of ram is to be used. anything up to 99% is good.
and 800mb is nothing. i wish bl would use my full 6000mb

why people hate when memory is used is beyond me. the more used, the better things run.
The more used, the more efficient of a human you're being. :)

The more used, the better THING run.
If roblox or Blockland used 2 of my GB, nothing else could run on my computer.

Blockland often ends up taking like 1.2gb on mine lol

You don't understand anything.

You don't understand anything.

I understand enough to know that a program using more ram does not always mean it's better.
I also understand no one has infinite ram.

Your statement is false.