Author Topic: Tera - Asian MMO with naked 8 year old chicks  (Read 6784 times)

THe closed betas are every other weekend, it is currently online. How could you buy it without reading that lol.

Well, can't connect to any of the three servers.

Well, can't connect to any of the three servers.

I can. Wait aren't you European? If you have EU tera they are on a different schedule. In fact they are almost at release I think.

You don't get to play til next weekend.

You don't get to play til next weekend.
Could've played it on the 17th but nooooooo, first I got no key and then their support was to lazy to solve the problem until I wrote my problem a third/fourth time, where I actually got angry at them, writing that I bought their damn game and that I want proper support.

First mail - instant answer but I forgot the transaction bullstuff from paypal
second mail (1. day)-  nothing
third mail (2nd day) - nothing
fourth mail (third day) - loving nothing
fifth mail (still third day) - finally got an answer after I got mad at them

loving starfish game support. they always seem to suck.

There's gonna be two races that everybody will be looking at. The Popori, and the half-naked elf chicks.

If I get this, I will make a popori, and a castanic.

There's gonna be two races that everybody will be looking at. The Popori, and the half-naked elf chicks.

The elin are the little girls that are half naked and are by far the most popular. Some people like the high elves because they have like double F titties that bounce around like crazy. Popori are probably the 2nd most popular though because they are something new and funny.

The elin are the little girls that are half naked and are by far the most popular. Some people like the high elves because they have like double F titties that bounce around like crazy. Popori are probably the 2nd most popular though because they are something new and funny.

There's gonna be three races that everybody will be looking at. The Popori, the half-naked elf chicks, and the lolis.

This looks so lovey, I wanna be a panda :D

too bad it's not free though

The high-elf males look like women with very flat chests.
I just wanna point this out.

I saw combat video of boss.
Deciding whether to try it out or not.

bump for me getting into the fifth beta test.