Author Topic: Biggest idiot in Unlimited mining - albert wesker*  (Read 1008 times)

Biggest idiot in Unlimited mining - albert wesker*
This guy. This guy kept shooting us like an idiot, giving orders like he was a boss. We could deal with that, but then..
I mined a rad lotto. A FREAKING 260X BUFF! We we all in heaven. After about a minute, the following horrible message appears:
"albert wesker* has started a 10 min buff - ORES TAKE MONEY INSTEAD OF GIVING"
We were all "NOOOOOO YOU MOTHERforgetER"

so much proof
And if this REALLY happened, it's not his fault, it's unlimited mining, if you can't take it then deal with it.

Who said I need proof? I don't necesarily want him banned (tho that'd be great).
And, I don't have proof but I have witnesses. Test Zombie, Milton, and 2 more guys whose names I can't quite recall.

Who said I need proof? I don't necesarily want him banned (tho that'd be great).
And, I don't have proof but I have witnesses. Test Zombie, Milton, and 2 more guys whose names I can't quite recall.
How do we know this actually happened?

Even if it did, it isn't his fault.
This doesn't deserve a drama.

Noedit:I just saw that he was shooting you, shoot him back?

Lame: I've been shooting him back for 3 hours, the guy just won't give up.

He was clearly trying to mine to get resources like the rest of you, and accidentally hit a buff. You clearly have no soul, thus made this.

I will be sure to ban you from my server.

He was clearly trying to mine to get resources like the rest of you, and accidentally hit a buff. You clearly have no soul, thus made this.

I will be sure to ban you from my server.

Did you even hear the part about him whining and shooting us and stealing our ores and mines for the past 3 hours? -_-'

Did you even hear the part about him whining and shooting us and stealing our ores and mines for the past 3 hours? -_-'
You're more the whiny one

seriously though, it's a mining server, not a loving DM

seriously though, it's a mining server, not a loving DM
Someone who gets me.
Anyway the server crashed Dx

You always need proof in drama.
It's kind of an unwritten rule.