Author Topic: Altiris's Fortwars  (Read 984 times)

I am in need of admins, once I have enough admins and/or players I will make the server dedicated (Not 24/7 though).

Yuki Mars

Tier Tactical
Achoo's Colorset
Round Plates
JVS Packs
AI Dogs
Event_additem
Vehicle Gas
Event_Vehicle
Headshot Mod
...and many more

There are not any admins yet D:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 01:42:07 PM by Altiris »

Would be nice if you could be more specific in ADD-ONS, besides "Tier Tactical Weapons, and more".

Also, it would be nice if you could post pictures aswell.

Would be nice if you could be more specific in ADD-ONS, besides "Tier Tactical Weapons, and more".

Also, it would be nice if you could post pictures aswell.

Im too lazy to name them, and my server is basically empty. There are just two rooms, the spawn and an outside room for gas.

Doesn't sound like much.

Any rules?

Rule 5 is stupid. Nobody is going to let anyone raid their base.

Rule 5 is stupid. Nobody is going to let anyone raid their base.

I meant just allowed people to kill others inside the base or something of that nature.

I meant just allowed people to kill others inside the base or something of that nature.
I seriously doubt anyone one is going to listen if the owner says not to kill them inside there base if there just doing nothing.

I seriously doubt anyone one is going to listen if the owner says not to kill them inside there base if there just doing nothing.
They will listen if I am there, even if they wouldn't you still need to have the rule written there. You guys today seem to only do things if it happens to everyone else, like you never prepare ahead of yourselves.

Rule 5 could be improved, maybe, 'No raiding forts until the builder says it is completed' or something.

Looks nice but I miss when people used niebs model house for fortwars.