ALL IS NOT LOST, V21 (saves)

Author Topic: ALL IS NOT LOST, V21 (saves)  (Read 5761 times)

Oh what bump
The alchotoff saves do not link to anything because I don't currently have access to a reliable internet connection. Did not expect a bump

Oh what bump
The alchotoff saves do not link to anything because I don't currently have access to a reliable internet connection. Did not expect a bump

Thats why we are here fella

Added alchotoff and colony saves

Does it replicate the water, or does it just not add it, but makes the terrain below?

Does it replicate the water, or does it just not add it, but makes the terrain below?
I was gonna ask the same thing.

I dont even think V21 is coming out because the topic was made in January and Locked in Febuary... Its April now.

I dont even think V21 is coming out because the topic was made in January and Locked in Febuary... Its April now.

Oh yeah and we totally forget about the day cycle video in March and being told to just wait "it'l be out when it's done"

i still say someone needs make large landscape builds into a static model.

i still say someone needs make large landscape builds into a static model.
I'll wait until we have some sort of way to build ontop of static DTS meshes.

It makes the terrain below.

What about RTB isles?
You can do it yourself, I just released the mod

It takes time, they need to make sure everything works and fix the smallest bugs as possible. They also need to completely remove the terrain code and add things so that people may not try and go around and create something that COULD insert terrain.