Author Topic: Clan Corporation Center sign-up  (Read 8692 times)

When will this server be up? I'd like to swing by and take a look.

I have remade the shape of the largest section of the seats.  I will be changing it to add detail and clean it up a bit later.

The lowest level is level C, then B, then M, then finally at the top R, spelling RMBC.  I have also added an option for selecting the level you want your suite to be on to the app.

Brickcount will easily become a problem

Brickcount will easily become a problem

Do you think I should cut the height of each section in half?

Bump :)

And I have created a Gallery post for this because now I'm getting into more of the building part of this.

Yes, cut the seats down. For one, it will feel awful empty with all those seats and not enough people to fill them, and two, the brick count might cause latency problems for some visitors.

Yes, cut the seats down. For one, it will feel awful empty with all those seats and not enough people to fill them, and two, the brick count might cause latency problems for some visitors.

Yeah. There should be less seats.

You really shouldn't have that many seats unless you plan to entertain that many people..

Yeah. There should be less seats.

You really shouldn't have that many seats unless you plan to entertain that many people..

The main reason for the large amount of seats was because I also originally wanted to make this like a model of the Verizon Center, so i was designing it as close as I could to the actual Verizon Center seating.

And the other reason is because the arena area needed to be the correct size, thus length needed to stay the same.

Clan name:  Global Blockland Defences

Clan Page: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=148062.0

Clan Prefix: GBLD

Clan Suffix:  It is optional, but we put our rank here. 

Clan Activities: Our main thing is building and eventing Deathmatches.  We like to keep things unique, not just an ordinary battlefield.  We also have some scripters and modellers if we need custom weaponry.

Suite color: Dark(ish) Gray and Blue (the blue used in the globe logo on our clan page)

Level (R)

Clan Requirements:  Wedge bricks

Clan Build: I'll get the build PM'd as soon as possible.  It is mostly done, I'm just doing some finishing touches.  We'll need a 32x32 baseplate.  An extra note: Some of it is rather tall, if you need to account for that.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 01:00:39 PM by SirLancelot7 »

Bump because I made the application

Bump because I made the application

Ok thank you.

Don't worry about height of builds, as long as it remains within full draw distance, the only things for your clan under the CCC are the booths with your clan names on them, description bricks, and a telebrick to your clan's build outside.

Alright thanks.  Should I also unclude the small booth with the teleportation and information included in the same save as the build?

16x16?

Alright thanks.  Should I also unclude the small booth with the teleportation and information included in the same save as the build?

16x16?

hmm.  Haven't really given much thought into the booth part.

I'll make a default booth (16x16) with everything you need and I'll post the save here.  Then just change up the information for clan name, abbrev., clan info...and include it with the clan save.  All clans need to submit the booth.

If we'd prefer to make our own booth, is that acceptable too?

If we'd prefer to make our own booth, is that acceptable too?

Trying to keep the model the same so it looks uniform, but colors and additional stuff can be changed.

And here it is.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is the color key for in game, the picture above is what my booth will look like.

This is the Save Picture, but it will have to do.  You can just use the color key and change stuff in game.

Red-the bars on the booth.  Rename these bricks and replace the RMBC part of the name with your clan abbrev.

Yellow-The clan abbrev. sign, just print yours on.

Green-The bars on the booth control.  You may need to change the name in "namedbrick" for the the new bars on the booth's name.

Light blue-Controls for special effects.  All there is right now is that the Clan Abbrev. Sign blinks.  Do what ever you want with Special Effects as long as there are no projectiles, no emitter abuse, no weapon spawns (items that hurt people), no music unless you use the 1/2 or 1/4 distance music brick.

Darker Blue-Clan Information.  People click this to learn about your clan.  Change the text, any additional text must be chat message.

Purple-No build zone.  Do not build on this, nor paint it.  The baseplate is just a place holder, the booth will be duplicated into the CCC and placed on tiles.

Pink-URLs to anything your clan has done.  Use the most impressive stuff you have.  Don't have anything?  Then get to making stuff.

White-Don't worry about this, it will be teleportation to your clan build at the CCC.  I just painted it because I didn't want anyone to be confused.

Brown-This is the area in which you can build and customize to your want.  Just delete the brown plate and build in the area it used to cover.

Grey-Paintable.  Paint the grey whatever colors you want.

Do not build on the booth, only in the brown.

You can recolor already colorful bricks to whatever you want, it was jsut used for a key.

Once you have done everything you need to with this, PM it to me, don't post it here, or you can meet me on my server and I can save it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 04:59:26 PM by Gen. Hothauser »