♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥

Author Topic: ♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥  (Read 33594 times)

I'm not heartless, just putting it out of it's misery C:
...while feeling nothing at all
yeah this isn't heartless in the slightest

...while feeling nothing at all
yeah this isn't heartless in the slightest
But I feel really bad for it, I can't imagine the stuff his owners do to him so that he goes into a certain pose during a photoshoot.

Here's my dog.
His name is Sooty!

did you take a pic of your dog while he was stuffting?

also, heres my puppy;

Someone mentioned something... that dog... is that thing even real? they're right, sometimes it looks like it's just a dog's head photoshopped onto a stuffed animal.

A teddy bear playertype, THAT has a little bit of potential.
More than just family RPs. Ever played a horror game where you got attacked by a teddy bear?

...IT could happen!

But not this. This... is merchandising at it's absolute worst. Facebook likes are an unreliable source of popularity, and do not compensate for constant brainwashing. The dog is seriously in a lot of misery, and if I found it, I wuold put it out of it's misery quickly and as painlessly as possible. It's going to be publicized to death if this doesn't stop.

Someone mentioned something... that dog... is that thing even real? they're right, sometimes it looks like it's just a dog's head photoshopped onto a stuffed animal.

A teddy bear playertype, THAT has a little bit of potential.
More than just family RPs. Ever played a horror game where you got attacked by a teddy bear?

...IT could happen!

But not this. This... is merchandising at it's absolute worst. Facebook likes are an unreliable source of popularity, and do not compensate for constant brainwashing. The dog is seriously in a lot of misery, and if I found it, I wuold put it out of it's misery quickly and as painlessly as possible. It's going to be publicized to death if this doesn't stop.
O_o

Keeping an aquarium is an art, it takes care and accuracy and if you screw up it means dead fish. It relies on the owners interest in underwater creatures, which are fascinating and beautiful. It is also fun to design a tank. Aquariums becoming a striking part of any room.

Now thats a proper cute dog! Not all handicapped and squashed like the OP images.
correct.
timez's dog takes the cake.

...now kittens on the other hand...

This dogs cute. Why are all these people posting normal or evil looking dogs? ;-;

This dogs cute. Why are all these people posting normal or evil looking dogs? ;-;

this is not even a dog

The dog's head is forgeted looking.

...now kittens on the other hand...
they are p adorable, except those gross as forget looking british shorthairs

That thing isn't cute, it just looks loving evil.

That dog isnt cute at all.
No idea why they would say it is.

That thing isn't cute, it just looks loving evil.
No, It look like teddy bear DOG come real life! That why I love Boo <3