♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥

Author Topic: ♥♥♥World's Cutest Dog name is Boo at Facebook 4M♥♥♥  (Read 33599 times)

Okay.

I have to admit, its strange to hear that from you. You consider aquarium ownership odd, despite how popular it is around the world, yet you are openly attracted to the 'flufiness' and 'stubbly legs' of a tiny, shall I say "woman's dog"? The kind you dress up and stick in a handbag.  :cookieMonster:

I guess thats one way to show your sensitive side to your cousin girlfriend.

You're a cat lover. Boo is 100x more manly than any cat could possibly be. Cats are for women who get so used to men neglecting and using them they get an animal that does the same thing.

I prefer cats, but I don't "love" either and wouldn't own either.

Cats are for women who get so used to men neglecting and using them they get an animal that does the same thing.
i'm saving this and using it myself because it's so damn true

Can you imagine if that thing had to fend for itself in the wild

He's deaf.

Pfft.

What does that have to do with grammar. Unless he is blind as well.

Pfft.

What does that have to do with grammar. Unless he is blind as well.
Well it's not like he can hear it to make sure it sounds right...

looks loving stupid, they should let it's hair be normal and not a handicapped circle. cats are better anyway, they do less stupid stuff.

Well it's not like he can hear it to make sure it sounds right...

Wtf

Its called reading. When you learn a new language reading texts is half the job of picking up grammar, and the rest is learned through studying. You don't have to say it out loud to write it properly.

Can you imagine if that thing had to fend for itself in the wild
Holy stuff laughing so hard right now.
It would probably last like a day lol

Update new picture today

Awww! cute!!!! <3

Holy stuff laughing so hard right now.
It would probably last like a day lol
hours

Wtf

Its called reading. When you learn a new language reading texts is half the job of picking up grammar, and the rest is learned through studying. You don't have to say it out loud to write it properly.

I'm pretty sure he was deaf at birth. Furling, please confirm.