Author Topic: Annoying ass number epidemic. (now talking about random numbers)  (Read 2380 times)



316. 3 1 6. c a f. 3+1+6=10. 316-10=306. 3:6. 666.

The Californian Arts Facility is run by satan.

I always see 69 lol, no joke.


I see certain numbers a lot but 316 is by far the most common.
I also see 11's a lot.

I see certain numbers a lot but 316 is by far the most common.
I also see 11's a lot.
The human brain looks for patterns where patterns are nonexistent. You see these numbers and you notice it as your brain searches for a pattern in the numbers. This is also why we see faces in things that just happen to look like two eyes and a mouth or nose.

The human brain looks for patterns where patterns are nonexistent. You see these numbers and you notice it as your brain searches for a pattern in the numbers. This is also why we see faces in things that just happen to look like two eyes and a mouth or nose.
The fact its a 3 digit number showing up on everything without having anything next to it. Its not like 1354615791651297647561561063165925762347 its strait up 316 were its alone.


4 8 15 16 23 42

Kudos to whoever gets it

My friend is being stalked by the number twenty-two.



I commented to my friend who does that gay psychology stuff and he said that you mind subconsciously will look up at a clock at, for example, 9:11. I tend to look at a clock at 9:11 a lot.