Author Topic: The "C" Key  (Read 2515 times)

Lol I would have never know this. And epic tshirt removal method.

All hail the mighty 'C' Key!

Did you know that you can press Control-E to move the paint color to the left?
Woah...

Woah...

That's whatbinwas thinking. I wonder if there are any more secret key binds and whatnot.

alt f4 max joo supur Adnim    :cookieMonster:

Anyways, I think Ima go try out that C thing..

CTRL E doesn't work for me. The C-jetting-thing only works for me if I use WASD to move instead of arrow keys like I normally do.

CTRL E doesn't work for me. The C-jetting-thing only works for me if I use WASD to move instead of arrow keys like I normally do.
how the forget do you bind two keys to one action?

how the forget do you bind two keys to one action?
Very carefully.

I take off my shirt using my right hand to lift forward and up and my left hand at the same time out to the side, collapsing my elbow in, and up. I then bring my left arm up, over, and to the right, still holding on to the bottom left side of the shirt. I then thrust both arms out diagonally to the right and squeeze my head through the neck-hole. This accomplishes getting my shirt off quite quickly at the same time as getting my hair to stand straight up.

Knowing about c for jetting is much more inconspicuous than control e. For example, 'scroll paint left' is it's own key bind where most of us know that c makes you move slower in vehicles and on the ground but never thought to try it while jetting

Did you know that if you hold CTRL while scrolling through a drop-down with your mouse wheel, you scroll insanely fast?

Did you know that if you hold CTRL while scrolling through a drop-down with your mouse wheel, you scroll insanely fast?
yes
and this is the most useful thing on the loving planet for eventers

I'm already accustomed to tapping the movement keys to level things out. Except for typing I barely need auto-jet anymore.