Author Topic: 0.0 met blockbuddy irl  (Read 3063 times)

Average day, right? I was sitting in industrial tech talking to JJ, my partner. We talk about TF2. No one in my school even knows about steam. No one. So we talk about other games, like Terraria. Then I say, ever heard of blockland? He says, ya, I play it. I go 0.0 I said prove it, what do all blocklanders hate? his response? roblox. His ingame name is metalsonicthe2 or something. Yeah<3

Tell him to join the forums with a better name.

Tell him to join the forums with a better name.
Last thing I would ever ask him to do. What if he say my posts? :S

Post like an intelligent person.

Win-win situation.

That's cool, I wish I could stumble upon a blockhead irl. There are some Blocklanders in Ohio but I've never met any, though some of my friends use Steam so I'm not at a total loss.

Not enough Blockheads in North Carolina except Dracosoul

And he doesn't even want to be near me :z

i met mysto irl because he drew squideey on all his stuff
i was like whoa bro whoa
man

Not enough Blockheads in North Carolina except Dracosoul

And he doesn't even want to be near me :z
Xalos lives in North Carolina.

A similar thing happened to me once, I met a blockland mapper at my school in SC. He said he quit in v18. Guess in v1 there would be no point for him to stay of mapping was all he did eh?

EDIT: I met him while drawing a CNA I BE DOGE?

I think we should all stick the Blockland "B" logo on our stuff and see if anyone gets it.

I wish people lived in Canada :c

We need a blockland convention
"blokcon"

We need a blockland convention
"blokcon"
A Mini Blockland Convention a something big like E3 would probably be a better idea.

only like 30 people would probably go :c

I said prove it, what do all blocklanders hate? his response? roblox.
there are plenty of better questions to ask (and also better answers to that question), but if he's not active on the forum and has a name like that, doesn't surprise me that he would answer with that

I wish people lived in Canada :c

Smoke weed with Kilser