Author Topic: 0x10c - Notch's New Game!  (Read 27744 times)

Making this safe in situations is a security risk unless strictly coded. Plus, you could just start complex tasks and log off. Everything would go on but you couldn't be interrupted.

But...
I liked it when notch worked with mojang :c

he didnt quit mojang or something lol wtf

Having to pay to simulate someone destroying our ship while we're away.
EVE online, anyone?

...monthly fee...
Almost promising until I read this sentence.

Almost promising until I read this sentence.

Only for online play on their main server, since they simulate every players crap even when they aren't playing.

thought "I'll read this"

quote from article:

"wow forget this article is stuff"
>comment telling them they're handicaps
>scroll up
"WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS LOGO BEFORE"
>go to forums
"THE BEST GAMERS FORUM"
"OH forget."

For all who don't know, THE BEST GAMERS is a cult of brilliant trolls who create stuff reviews like this and piss people off immensely.
People are actually retweeting their trolling bullstuff, clogging the actual 0x10c newsfeed.

ThebestgamersUSA are really funny. I have a lot of respect for them.

ThebestgamersUSA are really funny. I have a lot of respect for them.
same
they piss me off so badly sometimes though

And he said they are flooding out actual game news, which is a problem when information is currently being fed to us at random but relatively close times.

Also, LOL at the monthly fee. You hear people talking about how notch is a greedy forget, but now I see that's pretty much true.

Later in the OP mentions single player with AI wouldn't be bound to the monthly fee. He's charging for simulating every single users worlds while they are offline. Although that idea sounds really, really stupid. We don't need our stuff to keep running while we are away, especially if we end up finding someone else destroyed our stuff while we were away.

monthly fee. nope. no game is worth a monthly fee unless its like one penny.

He wants to charge a monthly fee so he can simulate every single user's content all the time, even when they aren't there. We don't need our crap to run when we aren't there, we don't want a monthly fee, that's a dumb idea. D:

He's probably going to drop the monthly fee after he has enough funds to continue the project without external aid. If you guys don't want to pay the monthly fee, don't pay it. He said on Twitter that there will be a singleplayer mode. I don't want to pay the fee, but you don't see me complaining about it.

Also, here's some sample code Notch tweeted. http://0x10c.com/doc/dcpu-16.txt